Bad boy & Me! Ch. 1

A/N; TRAILER ON SIDE MADE BY FALLENANGELXOX, I'M AWARE IT DON'T HAVE SOUND, CHAPTER TWO HAS ONE WITH SOUND. i LOVED THEM BOTH SO I'M SHARING BOTH :) 

Ch. 1

I sit at my window looking out watching the world around me. Everyone’s smiling faces and yet its not necessary means everyone is happy, no some is probably miserable. That is why I Alisha aka Ali loves reading, because it takes you to whole new worlds unknown and romances that is unheard of.

“If only” I say softly to myself

“Alisha you’re going to be late for school if you don’t hurry up” my mother Allison yelled from down stairs

“Coming” I yelled back. Sighing I got up and walked downstairs to where my mom was waiting with my 3 sisters.

My sister Alexandra was the oldest at 21 she takes me and my two younger sisters to school everyday before she goes to her work at the local café. My other sisters was named Anna and Abigail they are twins and 15 years I’m the middle at the age of 17 and a junior in high school.

We all looked the same with green eyes and brown wavy hair, the twins was the only one that looked different with their brown eyes and dark brown straight hair.

“Do you like that shirt Ali?” Alexandra asked looking down at her once blue ruffle blouse. Yeah that was the thing about having a one parent household we had to wear hand me downs.

“I do” I said which wasn’t a lie I did like the blouse but what my sisters doesn’t know is how my fellow students treated me because of such things.

“Good, ok come on before I’m late for work” after kissing our mother bye we loaded up in Alexandra’s truck

Arriving at school I got out and walked to my locker anxiously glancing around making sure that I wasn’t spotted yet. Of course that only lasted long enough for me to grab my books and shot my locker door.

“Look at the stutter book nerd” my fellow student and head cheerleader Sally came strutting down the hall

I sighed, “Here we go again” I thought to myself

“What cat got your tongue, stutter butter?” her boyfriend and quarterback Louis said

“N no I just want to get to class” I stated, ugh I hate when I stutter it shows my weakness

They laughed, “Well you shouldn’t have wore more hand me downs” Sally said

“Just please leave me alone” I begged which of course just made them continue

“Ah is the little virgin baby going to cry?” Louis asked like I was five

“Yo Louie why don’t you shut your mouth” yelled a male voice from behind Sally

Turning to glare at whoever said it, Louis stopped in his tracks and stared the boy who told him off

Vladimir Thomas, bad boy, black shaggy hair to his eyebrows, blue eyes, and tattoos with a lip piercing. Rumor has it that he spent some time in juvie for breaking and entering but I don’t really believe in anything I hear unless I hear it directly from the person. He was also a senior.

“Why should I do that? You want her virginity for yourself huh?” I scoffed grossed out at that fact.

Vlad smirked, “Yeah I am in fact” he then glared, “If you don’t stop picking on her then you will be my next victim”

I looked shocked at what he said, ‘Next victim’ what did he mean by that. ‘Why all of a sudden did Vlad feel the need to stand up for me?’

“Whatever” Louis scoffed and stalked off dragging a reluctant Sally with him

I stood there silently staring at Vladimir. He turned toward me and smiled a genuine smile

“Hey you ok?” he asked his voice silky with a little deepness in it

“Y yeah” I nodded

He nodded and turned walking his way back down the hall. I stared after him in shock.

“Boo” my friend Olivia whispered in my ear making me jump

“Gah Livi you could have giving me a heart attack” I scolded her smiling so she would know I wasn’t serious

“What was that about? Vladimir never stands up for weaklings like us”

I rolled my eyes at her description, “I don’t know. All I know is I’m late for class” I said widening my eyes and running towards my first period.

‘Great, late again’

As you can see this isn’t the first time that me getting bullied on has made me late for classes.

After I told the teacher some random excuse he let me go so I sit in my desk in the back corner of the class. All I could think about was how Vlad stood up for me and what he meant by he wanted my virginity. I was hoping he was joking about that, I also kept wondering what would happen if Louis or anyone ever did pick on me again.

‘Would Vlad be there again? And if so what would he do?’