CHAPTER ONE

The first sunbeams started to get into those wide big windows of my hotel room . I feel so dizzy to even fully open my eyes and see where I landed after the big party that was hosted yesterday .

paris was always a dream for all artists around the world , and finally i had this chance to attend an exhebition as a guest in paris, not only the fact that i was choosen to participate in the project of life but i was selected as the most studious engineer in my whole university

So here i am exploring this magnificent museam with Love and Passion , " Winged Victory Of Samothrace " this nike sculpture wanted to show off so many things , but only the real artistic souls could really understand her , for me it celebrate victory , like me , i worked and made the possible to be in the top of my field.

"Bonjour... bonjour... monsieur votre commande est prête..."
[Hello...hello...mister your order is ready...]
Those are the only words you hear in France café and restaurants, i decided to have an iced coffee as i have to attend a meeting and leave this country for home , the exhibition is over and they gave us one free day to explore the the place before the final meeting who will determine our tasks for the contest which by they choose the most qualified students.to enter to their dream companies .

"Un iced coffee s'il vous plaît, et si c'est possible un croissant au beurre le tout a emporter et merci"
[One iced coffee please and if possible a croissant with butter , I'd like it as a takeout and thank you]

"Sous quelle nom mademoiselle?"
[Under what name miss?]

"SOSSAN, S-O-S-S-A-N"

I waited for my order to get ready , by that time i was reviewing the meeting details in my tablet .

"Sossun votre commande est prête"
[Sossun your order is ready]

She walks up to the counter only to find out that they weren't calling for her but for someone who had the same name as her , the name that she used was her pen name, her artist one , a long man's silhouette appears besides her he was tall with long hair , the worker was in such confusion since two people claim that it's their order and they have similar names.

Coincidence? I don't think so , it's fate , something strong was between them once their eyes met they knew , it was stronger than them , that invisible red string became stronger than ever , he couldn't get his eyes off her as well as her, looking in each other's souls , trying to find the truth of this weird connection.

"On a un iced coffe et croissant pour sossan avec un a et un café latte pour sossun avec un u , vous pouvez prendre votre commande et passer une bonne journée"

[We have one iced cofee with croissant for sossan with an a and a coffee latte for sossun with an u , you can take your order and have a good day]
Said the worker waking the two souls that just found each other ,

"Merci , madame"
[Thank u miss]
She said taking her order then leaving .

Hours have passed, they are exploring the place with passion, the aesthetic was on his top , music in their ears , heading towards the train to take their last stop in paris , the meeting place , where this dream trip ends .

The red string and cupid didn't have enough, he wanted them to meet again, he loved the connection, the curiosity that filled their souls, the strong will to know the hidden part about this crazy attraction. So as a result the string started to draw each other closer , closer and closer , so much closer that they sat in front of each other .

"Vous n'étiez pas ... au café ce matin?" [Weren't you ... in the Cafe this morning?]
He asked the second his gaze met hers.

"Oh oui , oui , c'est moi , celle qui prit votre commande pour la mienne" [Oh yeah , yeah , that's me, the one that mistook your order for mine]
She answered, wondering why does she feel that confortable toward him , it was strange and exacting as well .

"Vous vous appeler SOSSAN ?"
[Your name is SOSSAN?]
He asked searching the truth in her eyes .

"Non , enfaite c'est mon nom de plume, comme je suis artist. Je m'appelle XOE" [No , actually its my pen name , as i am an artist . My name is XOE]

She answered truthfully, trying to know more about him , she wanted to know more about him, she wanted to have something with him , this urge to aske him all sort of questions make her mind in a chaotic situation she never felt this before , she never felt so curious about someone she never met before.

"C'est mon nom de plume aussi , sossun , mais moi je m'appelle AZRA"[It is my pen name too , sossun , but my name is AZRA]

AZRA , XOE two uncommon rare unique names , the two of them had something special, something not all people have , they complete each other , like the moon bright in a night star sky , like the sun in a morning blue sky .

The feeling of the need rise up every second they stare at each other , they don't know ,but their souls know exactly what is happening between them .

They were such standards, they were the ideal type to everyone, he was the type of men that all girls fall hard for him , but it wasn't her case , and she was the type of women that men falls toes over head for her , but it wasn't his case. They stole glances at each other the whole ride , wondering what and why are they acting too stupidly.