❣️ info

[y/n] kanroji
age: 13

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓♥personality: clumsy, kind, emotional, childish, blunt (just for the purpose of making her funny)

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

personality:
clumsy, kind, emotional, childish, blunt (just for the purpose of making her funny)

  ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

love-breathing:

First Form: Shivers of First Love - The user dashes forward and performs a single slash that winds through the target, hitting multiple areas with one slice.

Second Form: Love Pangs - The user performs a singular, long-winding swing that cuts the target at multiple angles.my

Third Form: Catlove Shower- The user leaps into the air and performs multiple arched slashes in quick succession.

Fifth Form: Swaying Love, Wildclaw - The user leaps into the air before performing a somersault and releasing dozens of rapid, winding slashes from afar that essentially form a tornado of slashes.

Sixth Form: Cat-Legged Winds of Love - The user fully extends their sword to perform an arcing slash before retracting it and extending it once more, done in quick succession to form a layers of slashes.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

general abilities:
can move at great speed and has enhanced flexibility, stamina, and endurance.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

love interests: gon, killua

platonic: kurapika, leorio, wing, kite, (+other characters above 13 thar arent weird.)

freaks: hisoka

fyi, this ♥ signifies a time-skip