🧪🎀😹Chapeter One

It was Steve Randle's first day of school. He was a little bit shy and he always thought that he was going to be the best culinary artist in the world. He was planning on growing up and making gourmet chocolate cakes for everyone. But that would soon change.

Steve Harrington had been going to the Salt Lake City Church of Scientology for about two weeks now. He did not like it very much because he had to give up his schizophrenia, bipolar, BPD, ADHD, ADD, MPD (that stands for menopause personality disorder), and OCD medications. He thought that he might contract rabies. That was the exact reason he needed schooling in these vital years of his life. He would contract rabies, at some point, but I don't know when and it probably won't be in this story at all becuz that's dumb and stupid and a little crazy.

Steve Randle brushed the stinky stinky stinky smell of his breakfast off of his teeth. He had eaten chocolate cake and eggs with jam. He had washed it down with chocolate milk. For some reason he didn't have diabetes probably because he's not real.

Steve Harrington opened his locker with the passcode 696969 (don't tell anybody that). He retrieved the books that he would use for the day. He was blasting Mr. Beast Phonk in his ears becuz he was the coolest kid in the school and that was why. He was wearing Metallica eyelashes with the Metallica logo on them, Taylor Swift Crocs, jeggings with Tom Cruise on them, and a neon green Nike sweatshirt. His fit was so good. He almost started crying becuz the menopause hormones but he held himself together. Sorry for you fanz watching with menopause personality disorder, must be so hard. That's hat she said. 

The bell rang.

"BRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNGINGINGINGINGINGINGINGIGNIGNIGNGIGNIGNGINGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Steve began to cry when that happened. Both of them.

Steve Harrington and Steve Randle made their way to their first class of the day, pottery. 

"Good morning class, Mr. Cutris said in a chipper voice. Today we will be doing pottery. I want you guys to recreate these nude models that are coming in and while you do that I will lecture you about the drawbacks of vaccinating and circumcising your babies. Don't be afraid to get up close and personal with the models to fully recreate them."

Students began going up to the nude models, jiggling their balls one by one and touching their clitoral hoods. Steve Randle began to sculpt and so did Ponygirl. And so did Steve Harrington. SH and SR were sitting next to each other so they began to chat quietly about the drawbacks of vaccinations and circumcisions. Circumcision has a funny word in the middle of it, and they began to laugh about it.

Suddenly the fuzz busted in with a sixteen-year-old and another girl who is unimportant to the story.

"Have any of you guys seen a man named Rob Lowe?" they questioned. 

The students and Mr. Curtis were all like "no dude we haven't" and then Rob ran in with yet another girl on his arm but this time she was fifteen. Her name was Caroline and she was the prettiest girl Steve Randle and Steve Harrington had ever seen and they both fell instantly in love with her. Her bright green orbs began to glisten at them until Rob ran away, giggling. She didn't really mind becuz he was hot but he was also committing a crime and the Steves were better than him. Not really but he was committing a crime so yes they were.

Anyway she broke free and ran to Steve Harrington and began to hug him.

"OMG babe you are so amazing," she said really happy.

Steve Randle walked over and she touched his nose and then kissed him and they all lived happily ever after.