DAYLIGHT

I DON'T WANNA LOOK AT ANYTHING ELSE NOW THAT I SAW YOU

YOU AND I DRINK THE POISON FROM THE SAME VINE

I DON'T WANNA THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE NOW THAT I THOUGH OF YOU

OH, I LOVE IT AND I HATE IT AT THE SAME TIME

🐞🦄🔮🥐 🐞🦄🔮🥐

Merlin and Arthur. Arthur and Merlin. Where there's one the other is close behide. Merlin has been Arthur Pendragon's greatest friend and vice versa. The bond between the two is one for the ages. Everyone knows how protective they are of each other. Everyone knows that Arthur's last moments were in his friends arms.

Merlin has been waiting a thousand years for Arthur's return. Overtime Merlin has transferred their soul into other people in order to hide from the memories that haunt them.

Marinette has been a hero for years. Not that she remembers the first couple times she's saved some lives. Being the hero of Paris was rough but with her skilled mind and her magic from Tikki, she's doing her best.

Marinette has been excelling at school, with her fashion, and bakery. Her friends are decent (doesn't help that Lyla is there), her crush on Adrian stopped being borderline stalkerish and she is doing fine. Truly she's fine

So why are Adrians green eyes turning blue? Why is his long, shaggy hair turning short with bangs? Why is he wielding a sword? Why telling her what to do and she's doing it? WHY IS SHE INSULTING HIM!?

Why is he in this dark room, dress like a painting from the 1100s with several people dressed similarly? Why is her classmates here? Parents? JAGGED?

WHAT IS GOING ON!?

🐞🦄🔮🥐 🐞🦄🔮🥐

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING SO LONG IN A 20-YEAR DARK NIGHT

HIDIN'ALL OF OUR SINS FROM THE DAYLIGHT

AND NOW I SEE DAYLIGHT, I ONLY SEE DAYLIGHT