Fuck boundaries

Jealous deku
College au
Quirkless au
Background info
Izuku and Katsuki have been enemies since childhood. They always had an unmatched rivalry that no one could understand or match. One day Katsuki's best friend Mina invited him to go with her to a party. But little did he know that his night would go way different than he had planned it to.
Izuku-
19 y/o
6'2"
Is mixed his mom is Japanese and his dad is Italian
Got his features from his mom and personality and accent from his dad
Same forest green hair but has an black undercut
Has a white chocolate complexion

Katsuki-
18 y/o
5'8"
Is mixed his mom is Japanese and his dad is Italian and Spanish
Got his features and personality from his mom and accent from his dad
Same ash blond hair but has dyed tips
Has a beautiful milk chocolate complexion

Mina-
5'4"
17 y/o
Is mixed her mother is asian and her father is jamaican
Got her features from her mother and personality and accent from her father
Has healthy Afro hair and dark chocolate complexion

Katsuki's pov
I was at a college party that my friend Mina had bombarded me into going with her to. I then reluctantly agreed because I didn't want her going alone. When we got there I could hear the music from outside the house as it was extremely loud, we decided to make our way inside.
" I'm gonna go find ochako" Mina shouted over the loud music to make sure I heard her. Ochako was Mina's girlfriend, I nodded to let her know that I heard her and then she left.

I decided to make my way over to the drinks until a hand suddenly grabbed my wrist. It was my enemy leaning onto the wall, his eyes piercing through me. "What is it, Izuku?" I asked, freeing myself from his grip. "Come closer I want to give you something." he spoke. "Giuro che se questo è uno dei tuoi stupidi trucchi, Ti darò un pugno cazzo" (I swear that if this is one of your stupid tricks, I'm going to fucking punch you)He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer,
"Relax, katsuki I'm not going to do anything to you." he said as he slowly pulled something out of his pocket. My bracelet, to be exact the one i had lost a few days ago. My eyes widened as he began putting it on for me. "Wait, my bracelet?" I asked in disbelief. "Yeah, I found it a few days ago and asked around to find out whose it was and Jirou told me it was yours I was keeping it safe for you." he let out. "This is weird.. you'd never do something nice for me." He chuckled, "Love, I don't think you understand," He let go of my hand and placed his on the side of my face, "I would get on my fucking knees if you'd ask me to."

"Go to hell." I snap at Izuku who I then shove away from me. He smirks, "Gladly. But I first have to get rid of them." I frown and turn around to see girls almost drooling over him. "Help me out a bit, would you Tesoro?" He whispers, amusement in his tone. "My love" He teases before yanking me towards him.
A gasp left my mouth when I fell onto his lap straddling him as he sat on top of a bar stool around the kitchen counter, our faces almost touching.
His mouth is placed next to my ear as he breathes, "You feel so fucking good."
Blush spreads across my cheeks as I felt him under me.
"So good." He chuckles. "This isn't funny" I whisper shouted.

I attempted to get off him when he grips my waist and moans in my ear "Cazzo tesoro non muoverti." (Fuck baby don't move). My face turns beat red when I hear him say that but when I turned around the girls were gone. I let out a sigh of relief to know that they were gone but I also had another problem to take care of. I turned back around to face Izuku and see that he is extremely turned on and in pain. I could feel his dick against my thigh. He shifted slightly to try and conceal his boner but in doing so it was being pressed up against me even more which made me moan loudly.

Thank god that the music was loud as hell which means that nobody heard me except for him. I looked up at him and he looked pissed, but before I could even say anything he threw me over his shoulder and told me to keep my legs straight. He left the party with me over his shoulder, he then went to the driveway opened the passenger door put me inside closed the door and then got in on the driver side. He started the engine of his Cadillac SQ50 and sped off. When I asked him where we're going he just ignored me, so I kept asking and what he said next made my hole twitch with excitement "Chiudi il cazzo a meno che tu non voglia che ti scopi in macchina sulla fottuta autostrada in modo che tutti quelli che passano possano vederci" (Shut the fuck unless you want me to fuck you in the car on the fucking highway so everyone passing by can see us).

I flushed the deepest shade of red and kept quiet for the rest of the ride. When we got to our destination I then realized that we were at his house. Even though we were enemies, I really loved seeing his house the beautiful exterior was to die for but the interior was even more beautiful. His house was clad ceiling to floor in very dark and neutral colors that blended so beautifully together. As we got through the door, I turned around to look at him but as I turned around I was met with his lips colliding with mine in the most love and lust driven kiss ever.

I hated admitting this but I was so fucking attracted to him that it made my blood boil. He was so fucking attractive that it haunts me to the point where I can't sleep. He started walking forward which caused me to walk backwards towards his bedroom, in the process of stripping each other we kept walking until my back hit his bedroom door. He fumbled with the door handle until he got it open and pushed me inside. He hoisted me up by my thighs which caused me to wrap my legs around his waist and walked towards his bed and sat on it with me in his lap.

He reached towards his bedside table and took out a pair of handcuffs and a bottle of lube. Before he could handcuff me I took them from him and handcuffed his hands together and pushed him down onto his bed. "what the fuck katsuki?!"

Izuku's pov
I reached over towards my bedside table and took out a pair of handcuffs and a bottle of lube. I was about to handcuff him when he took the handcuffs from me and I ended up being handcuffed instead. "What the fuck katsuki?!" His sudden action caught me off guard that I didn't even notice that he was caressing my body until I felt his small hands on the waist. His hands traveled even further until the got to the waist band of my box contrary to my pants the he had taken off of me prior to this.

Katsuki's released me from my briefs and wrapped a hand around my hard cock, slowly stroking me like an apathetic fluffer doing his job behind the scenes of a porno.
"This is nice, tesoro, but not exactly what I had in mind."
He glanced up at me, his eyes were a window to his soul. I suddenly knew, if I ever died, those eyes would have something to do with it. Somehow, it sounded acceptable to me.
"Will you show me what you like?"
He asked uneasily, then he lowered to his stomach between my legs, and I understood his reservation, nearly groaning. "Cazzo" (Fuck). It felt like I was a teenager about to get his first blow job. My heart beat overtime, but I tried my best to conceal it or else I knew katsuki would stop.

This definitely wasn't advised on WebMD. The first slide of his tongue on my shaft hit me like a lance of fire. Residual heat spread up my stomach and tightened my abs. My head fell back to the bed, and I clenched my teeth in an effort to not make a sound as he licked my dick like a lollipop. I'd never make it with the amount of pleasure that was coursing through my body. My hand tightened in a fist as I fought the urge to slide my fingers into his hair; to hold him still and fuck his mouth. That was what I'd do with any other woman, but I couldn't stomach treating katsuki like everyone else even considering the way he torturously licked every inch of my cock.His free hand slid up my taut abs.

The slim ivory fingers appeared innocent,Soft as velvet, painted white with blue polka dots, dull almond nails, Unblemished skin and yet the press of them on my stomach burned a path just as hot as his mouth. This was the first time I'd paid attention to someone's hands before, maybe the pleasure is driving me insane. His gaze met mine as he licked the head of my cock. I held in a groan, knowing the moment I was vocal, all kinds of submissive things would come out. "Gag on my cock ... Deep-throat me please, Tesoro. Tap my thigh when you need to breathe but please suck my cock dry please" I begged.

Hi guys I'm alive and well just busy I'll edit the rest later ok☺️