4. madison

˚ · • . ° .

𝗜'𝗠 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗦, when i get stopped by a little girl who can't be over ten years old.

"oh my god! you're bella miller!" she jumps in excitement.

"yep, i am. what's your name?" i ask her, as her mom starts walking towards us.

"i'm madison."

"really? one of my best friends is named madison!" i say.

"i know! madi flipowicz!" she exclaims.

"how'd you know?" i smile.

"i discovered your music like two years ago and i found out you also do youtube with the sturniolo triplets sometimes, so i started watching them, and since madi's in some of the videos, i know who she is! i also know who alahna and nate and elmer are." she explains.

"wow, a long term fan! thanks for you commitment!" i tell her.

"are you kidding? i love you!"

"i love you too, honey!" i say, and i'm hugging her when her mom comes up to us.

"oh my god i'm so sorry. madison, stop bothering this poor girl." she looks down at the kid.

"nanny rachel, i-" she starts, but i cut her off to explain. i realise this isn't her mother, like i thought she was, she's madison's nanny.

"she wasn't bothering me at all, i love meeting fans." i tell rachel.

she ignores this. "madison i swear to god you can't even follow a simple rule. You need to stick by me at all times, you stupid kid."

madison starts getting teary at this, and i start talking when i see a tear roll down her cheek. "what did you just say to her? did you just call this amazing little girl stupid?"

the nanny starts to try to explain but i cut her off.

"could you excuse us please?" i ask, and without even caring if she says yes or no, i take madison's little hand and pull her away.

"do you like this nanny?" i ask as i crouch down in front of her. she shakes her head no, sniffling.

"okay, well here's what we're gonna do. i'm gonna call your parents, and i'm gonna tell them that you don't like this nanny, and that her behaviour is inaproppriate. does that sound alright?"

she nods and goes on to tell me her mom's phone number.

the mother picks up on the third ring.

"hello? who is this?" she asks.

"i'm bella miller, could i please have a second to talk to you? it's important, and it's about madison." i explain.

"wait, you're that singer my daughter loves. how do you know her?"

"i ran into her at the mall today, she's next to me right now, actually." i tell her.

and then i go on to tell her what happened with the nanny.

"wait are you serious? she seemed like such a good girl. can i talk to my daughter about this for a second?"

"of course." i pause. "madison, she wants to speak to you."

the girl nods as i hand her my phone.

"mommy?" her voice breaks over the word and i get the sense they're not very close, and maybe that's why she had a nanny in the first place, like in jessie.

"yeah, she did call me that ... no, i never really liked her ... she was really mean all the time." she sniffles, and i take the chance to look for the nanny. she's staring at me with daggers in her eyes, with her arms crossed. "okay ... thank you, mommy ... bye." she hands me my phone back.

"thanks, honey." i tell her, as i put the phone back to my ear. "hi again."

"thank you for noticing this and being kind enough to tell me." she says.

"of course, i couldn't let madison be treated like that."

"i'm going to fire her as soon as i get off the phone with you, but i'm stuck at work for the next four hours and as you can see, i have no nanny. could you take her until i get off work? i know it's a lot to ask, and i'm sorry, i just don't have any other option." she explains.

"of course i'll take her. we can meet the triplets, and madi, and alahna, and all these people she's fans of, would that be okay?" i ask her.

"that would be her dream come true. thank you so much. i'll text you later when i get off work and i'll come pick her up." she tells me.

"that sounds perfect, i'll text you my adress, and feed her some lunch. we'll have the best day together, right kiddo?" i ask the girl by my side, who has stopped crying and started beaming at the prospect of spending the day with me.

we say our goodbyes and i stand up and take madison's hand, leading her out of the mall, but not before shooting one last look at the nanny, who is now busy screaming at her phone, probably getting fired at this very moment.

˚ · • . ° .

me and madison get in the car and i call nick and put him on speaker.

"what's up, bells?" he greets.

"nicolas. i need you. it's a long story, just get everyone and meet me back at my place, okay?" i tell him. i'm going to need help taking care of madison, and plus, this way i can make her dreams come true and she can meet everyone.

"got it, boss." he says.

we say goodbye and i start driving to my house.

"madison, how do you feel about having a board game tournament with everyone?" i ask the little girl in the back.

"i would love that! you're making my dreams come true!" she exclaims.

"i'm just being a decent human, i couldn't let you stay with that bad nanny." i say.

"yeah, she was really mean, wasn't she?"

"she really was. i'm glad we got you out of there." i tell her.

"me too. thanks, bella." she smiles.

"anytime, honey."

˚ · • . ° .

this such a random asf storyline but MADISON HAS MY HEART ❤️‍🩹

i HATE kids but her>>>>

ok BYEEEEE ⭐️