Chapter 1-2

Chapter One ; My Motivation.

November 07th, 2029. Wednesday, 1:03PM.

                 " I was a good kid. I obeyed the laws, stayed an angel like my mama told me to be, and yet; I still get treated like shit. I was good enough to grow into the riches, never had to worry about bills, taxes, money, food, anything. Mama was a hard worker, always to provide for me and my dad. And yet, it wasn't enough for dad. He had enough, and went to war with her, killing her off and taking her land. As I grew, I was grown to think everything around me was an enemy, and to take anything I wanted. In my teenage years, I became wanted, and was to be set to kill. But did that stop me from committing war crimes? Pfft!--No. "

Picking up his mug full of coffee, taking a sip and setting it down, licking his lips to get the rest of the drops. Clearing his throat, he sat up in his desk and looked to the other country in front of him; Canada. The nervous red and white flag watched his movements closely, wondering what he was exactly called for. Was it more weapons? Money? More army? Instead of sitting there clueless, he wanted to ask further. Quickly putting together words, opening up his mouth to speak.

" You called me in this--Meeting,, to discuss this war you've been wanting to plan. What exactly do you need? I'm a peacekeeping country, so if you want help, you'll have to talk to my brother; America. "

" I simply want more power to win this plan, but if you don't want to help, get out. I'll call in another country to help. "

Canada watched as this country stood up, walking to his cabinet and opening it. His eyes widen to see the many weapons he had. Pistols, Shotguns, Assault Riffles. Quickly standing up, he made his way out, the words on the door slamming reading;

 Quickly standing up, he made his way out, the words on the door slamming reading;

Zarkion. The most wanted country for the list of crimes he did to other countries, despite only being 29 years old. It was quite frightening, nothing like this happened since the Cold War and WWII. And to see a new country that was so young was doing something like this, gave a bit of flashbacks on people. The news had been talking about the country's President; Balic Davtia, how he has been wanting to start a war against Canada, for "personal reasons".

Pacing the room, he sat down at his desk and pulled himself closer. Turning to his phone and pressing his index on the green button, waiting for a singal on the speaker. Once the beep set, he spoke.

" Seyblic, Dear. Do you mind coming to the office? I have something to discuss with you regarding the plans against Canada. Bring America with you as well. "

On the other end, was a voice that sounded soft and clear, no sign of rough was heard.

" Yes, Sir.. "

Seyblic stood up and grabbed his bag, beginning to walk to America's room to grab him. After a few minutes, he approached America's door and knocked, stepping back to allow breeze. Just a few seconds after the knock, the door opened to see America struggling to put his sunglasses on. Rubbing his eye, he looked to Seyblic and smiled.