𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Luca Ferrari

Luca Ferrari

"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise again." ~ Victor Hugo

It was hard growing up, it was harder in high school.

Matteo is technically the middle child but somehow I always found myself relating to all of the 'middle child' memes I would come across on Instagram.

I was often the forgotten child, even more so after our moms death, which I guess made coming and going from the Ferrari mansion to be quite easy.

Sometimes I look back and feel undeniably selfish especially knowing how Alessia was doing in high school... Knowing how she was feeling while I continued to live my life, while we all continued to live our lives

I think back to all the tears I wept when our parents were killed and feel like I shouldn't have been crying when Alessia was the one that had to run through a forest with a bullet wound to her shoulder when she was only a kid.

I think back to that time I wandered what it would be like to be dead, and feel like I shouldn't have even had those thought when Alessia went through with trying to end her precious life.

I think back to the darkness I felt in my own heart when Lorenzo would ignore me when I wanted to spend some time with him, and remember what he did to my sister.

I think back to all the times I avoided going home because it was suffocating trying to breathe the same air that once lingered around our parents.

I think back to the times I would run to Jasper with tears in my eyes because Alessia walked away from me once again and I thought it was something I personally did that caused her to start avoiding me, and then I feel stupid knowing now what he was doing to her back then.

I think back to the time I zoned out while staring at the tip of a sharp knife is it dug into my thumb causing a little bubble of crimson blood slowly form, and then I remember my sister's scar lined arms.

I think back to the bruise on her neck that mysteriously disappeared when she came back downstairs and I blamed it on the light.

I think back to the cut on her lip that I saw when she was helping me with math homework.

I think back to how fucking ignorant I was when all of the answers were right in front of me.

I think about how selfish I was...

I could only hope this... right now... Is the light at the end of the tunnel.... For all of us.

"What did you say Fifi was doing before she interrupted our little talk?" I questioned while thinking back to the blinding smile that was still evident on her face when she walked through the door and something tells me it had very little to do with the position we were in while she walked through the doors.