𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Ryland Carson

Ryland Carson

"What are you waiting for, fucking shoot the whore!" My tatuś yelled, I don't like the loud sound of his voice.
[daddy]

"She has a baby in her tummy." I whisper, the gun still pointed in her general direction, refusing to point it directly at her just in case it somehow fires on its own.

He kept shouting and shouting and shouting at me, telling me to kill her, and in a way I wish I would have listened.

Some part of me knew she wasn't going to get out of here alive, I could have at least made it quick ... But I chose to disobey... I couldn't do it.

After my father got tired of yelling he aimed his own gun at her leg and shot once, he waited a few seconds before raising the gun to her stomach shooting once, a loud painful scream left the woman's mouth, he waited even longer, I would guess about three minutes... Before he finally ended her suffering with a bullet to her head.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her, I didn't even notice when he repositioned his gun...

Instead of pointing the weapon at the lifeless lady on the cell floor... He pointed it at me.

I felt an unbearable burning sensation on my side, my knees buckled, and I soon saw the red liquid filling my shirt and pants.

I quickly moved my gaze from the woman to my dad, tears were burning my eyes and I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. 

I physically couldn't make a sound, is this what drowning above water feels like?

"And that's for disobeying. Stay down here with the whore, and think about what you just did, this is your fault."

**

"Please stop." I found myself begging, which I know just makes him more angry.

"I didn't realize I raised such a fucking wimp. Quit your whining and man the hell up." My father spit in disgust as the belt buckle hit against for spine for the twenty-third time in the last ten minutes.

I let out a pained sob, "I'm sorry, it was an accident." I whimper, referencing the cup of water I accidentally knocked off the counter and caused him to snap.

"Are you a man?" He seethed and I knew exactly where he was going with this 'conversation'.

"Yes sir," I continue to whisper, my throat feels like its on fire.