Sore || fluff

B, 3 for anyone curious!

~~

David lay on the couch. Blanket draped over his lower half, top discarded to the side, breathing slow and calm as exer worked away on the wounds.

He had bandages, plasters and cream all around him

He rubbed the cream onto a set of bruises, then grabbed padding and bandaged up the chest wound, careful not to wake David up.

He felt guilt in the back of his mind. He caused this. He caused David's pain. And what could he do?

Exer moved to David's face.

He admired his lips, seeing dried blood surround them.

Exer grabbed some water, dipping his thumb in it then gently rubbing it over David's lips to rub off the blood.

David was a deep sleeper, not waking up  too much.

Exer then gently placed a kiss on David's lips.

Next, he cleaned up all the other blood on his face. Put cream on the cuts, put plasters on them and then kissed the plasters gently.

He couldn't do much about David's black eye while he was asleep, so he just put some bruise cream on it.

Exer then pulled the blanket up David's chest again. He cleaned up his mess of plaster packaging and knelt down in front of David.

"I love you. And I'm sorry for what I caused to happen to you. I wish it was me. I am so so sorry David" Exer said, softly. He put his forehead to David's.

He felt movement and jolted upwards.

David fluttered open his eyes.

"I-its not your fault.. now bring me to a proper bed would you?" Is all he said, his voice hoarse.

Exer exhaled a laugh before carrying David bridal style to his room. He placed him on his bed and pulled the covers up.

"I'll take the floor" he started.

"No no. There's room here" David said, patting the bed lightly.

Exer flushed pink before nodding.

He wrote quickly on a post it note.

Please don't enter. We will be up for breakfast

And stuck it to his door.

Exer then climbed in the bed. It was a single bed so a tight squeeze but it wasn't harmful.

Exer made sure to not touch any of David's wounds.

Soon enough, the pair fell asleep

~~

The next morning, David woke first.

He woke up to exers sound asleep face. Understandable. he was up late tending to David.

He just stared, and stared and stared. David thought of how lucky he was to have this boy as his own.

After about 10 minutes, exer groaned and stretched before opening his eyes to David's blue ones.

Exer flushed pink, immediately realising he has been admired by David for who knows how long.

"Morning exer" David said

"Damn. What time is it?" Exer said, rolling over and looking at his clock.

11:13

"Nice. 11:13am. Oh! I need to change your bandages. It may have bled-" exer said, about to get up before a hand on his stomach stopped him.