First~♡

>nimona pov<

Me, boss and ambrosius(idk what nimona would call ambrosius) were sitting on the couch looking for a movie to watch, boss chose to watch a romance movie which I hate romance movies so i I just sat there thinking of fun things to do. I was about to ask boss if he could change the movie but when I turned I saw boss MAKING OUT with his lovey dovey boyfriend😒. "I'm just gonna...go" it was like they didnt even hear me. So I just left I went to go find someone to hang out with for now.

>ballister pov<

Me and amb were making out since I'm guessing the movie turned him on I knew he wouldn't ACTUALLY try to do anything since he knew it would be my first time and I probably wouldn't be able to handle it I mean i would I just dont want to.but then he started touching me places he wouldn't normally, mainly my crotch and I dont know what happend. "Mmm~"I didnt know what happend it just came out. he stared at me in shock he then rubbed rougher and I just collapsed, it was such a good feeling but I knew we had to stop what if nimona came back?, I mean she left just because of us kissing what if she sees us doing it but before I could do anything ambrosius pushed me down on the couch and started taking off his clothes. "W-wait ambrosius we cant do it here, what if nimona comes home?". (Ambrosius:) "she won't come back right now, plus the doors locked". "...ok, fine but it's your fault if nimona is scarred for life". (Ambrosius:) "alright, take off your clothes then" I took off my pants and boxers but left my shirt on. Amb continued taking off his clothes.(ambrosius:) "bal it might hurt at first, ok?" "Mhm.." I felt really nervous since this would be my first time. Ambrosius pushed in softly "Mm~" (ambrosius:) "can I move?"
"Mhm~" amb started thrusting in and out. All the pleasure mixed with slight pain felt good. "AUgh~ r-right there" amb started thrusting in and out at the same exact spot a little faster with each thrust. I gripped on tightly onto the sofa "hah~!" I was close to cumming  I could tell amb was aswell.

>Ambrosius pov<

I was close to cumming and bal was to. I didn't expect us to finish this early but it is his first time maybe we could go longer next time. Bal then came ontop of his shirt I followed and came inside of him. we were both panting a lot so I decided to pull out causing bal to lightly moan. I grabbed my pants and boxers and put them back on, I then walked to where bal kept his clothes and tossed him some sweat pants, boxers and a new shirt. After he finished getting dressed. We put a different movie to watch that was more kid friendly.

~Bonus~

>Nimona pov<

I came home to boss and ambrosius watching a movie, I walked to the couch right as I was about to sit down I noticed a white stain. I didnt know what it was but then I realized. "EWWW you guys had sex!" They both looked at me with shocked faces boss looked kinda..disappointed? Whatever, it's TRUE they had sex.

☆The End☆