⁰⁹ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 ᶠᵒʳᵇᶦᵈᵈᵉⁿ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵐᵃᵍᶦᶜ

✮ꜜ

❛ EISENWALD'S BIG PLAN ! ❜₊˚៹

₊˚៹ . ❪ SEASON ONE, EPISODE 5 ❫˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊CHAPTER NINE┊🔮🪄

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"YOU KNOW TZARAIYA," Zara looks up boredly when Erza finally addresses her. "It's really nice to see you and Natsu getting along with one another so well." the redhead has been looking between the duo for the better half of the train ride. Natsu was sleeping soundly as ever, body fitting like a puzzle piece against Zara as his snores rumbled quietly. Zara freezes in place, caught off guard as her eyebrows furrow. Gray, Lucy, and Happy had exited the train to get food before they completed the rest of their ride. Zara had stayed behind to keep an eye on Natsu, and Erza had chosen to stay behind too. Plus she assumed the cake sitting on her lap was something she'd brought, Erza had always been a sweets maniac. 

Zara saw now that her reasoning for staying behind was so they could have this very conversation. "What?" she says as Erza smiles slightly, sitting back into her seat. Zara was silently observing Natsu's sleeping form, he hadn't even shuffled. Erza  has this knowing smirk on her face that makes Zara's entire mood sour all the more. "Look, it's not like that." Zara denies with a hiss, Erza's smirk only deepens. Denial was such an obvious emotion to pick up on. Whether or not she was privy to the role she played in Natsu's life, the die had been set. 

Erza had no doubt that before long they'd both come to realize just how important they were to one another. And it went well past just friendship. "I didn't say anything." she teases, and this response only seems to make Zara spike with more fury. Erza is unfazed mostly, but she can see the fire brimming in the pink of Zara's eyes. 

"You didn't have to, I know what you were implying." Zara retorts as Erza chuckles good-naturedly.

"Are you always going to be so hostile towards me?" Erza asks as Zara purses her lips. Had she been that obvious? She'd been trying so hard to keep it a bit lowkey.