◍21

(A/N : UMM HELLOO PEOPLEEE 😭 I know I took ages to post this but I honestly took a break from social media cuz 2023 had been A BIG ASS rollercoaster ride for me, I still couldn't recover however I'm trying my best, thank you for staying till the end of Desiderium, only a chapter is left now till it ends and YAYYYYY, I've thought about writing another Minho fanfic [cuz ✨ priorities ✨] after my college exam ends, so yeppp hang on 😼)

"Ah yes come in" I said when Mom knocked at the door.

"Everything packed?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded at her, Jackson's wedding was done and as planned me and Heejin were leaving already the next morning, "Everybody had their dinner?"

"By everybody do you in fact mean Minho?" she asked making me gasp.

"Not necessarily but that works too" she chuckled at my answer, "Ah I forgot to bring my laptop from home, someone need to go to bring it here."

"It is with Heejin, she is your assistant for a reason, she noticed you left it at your room", she sat down beside me and started organizing my untidy bed, "I think you should go meet everyone before they leave."

"Yes I will, thanks Mom" I smiled at her and hugged her.

I sighed and got off my bed. I put on my slippers and looked at her, "Mom...are you okay with me and Minho..." I asked for the last time.

"Are YOU okay? What I feel here doesn't matter, I mean if you're asking for opinions then I agree that I was hesitant at first but I know he takes care of you my little girl" she chuckled, "Maybe we can talk more about it when you come back."

"What do y-"

"Go and say bye to everyone before they leave, they're waiting for you"

I nodded with a small smile and headed towards the resort lawn. I could hear fits of laughter and all their joyous voices. My heart ached, I was getting comfortable with this life, with my family and friends around and now I didn't know when I would get back again.

"Heyyyy Suyoung!" Felix waved at me and I waved back.

My eyes wandered around for Minho but I could barely see any signs of him, "Did Minho leave already?" my heart dropped.

"Are you rather looking for me?" a pair of warm and strong arms slipped to the sides of my waist making me jolt.

"Fuck you...I thought you're gone" I chuckled giving Minho a playful push.

He smiled and lead me to the seats, "I don't have anywhere else to go when in fact my wife is leaving tomorrow."

"Ugh bro stop with your melodrama, so gross" Ryujin said doing a fake gag.

"SAYS WHO?" Felix protested, "I've been third wheeling for years between you and Yeji."

"You wouldn't have to third wheel if you dated me Felice" Yeonjun interrupted.

Felix looked at him disgusted and replied, "Felix it is and no I'm into girls."

"Uno reverse?" Yeonjun sighed.

"You're into WHO Felix?" Minho taunted him knowing the obvious reaction he would give.

"I didn't expect YOU out of all people to say that to me, like c'mon bro I never said I'm gay" He pouted.

"Yeah he never said he's gay, he's just into men" I added.

"Fuck you, you, you and you respectfully" he said pointing at me, Minho, Yeonjun and Jungwoo because he was there.

"Haechan left?" I asked not seeing him around.

"Yepp him and Samuel left although Heejin was throwing tantrums earlier"