Part One

(A bit of info: You're Max's older sister. You share trauma with her from the Billy incident. You've been involved with everything since season two. You haven't really talked to Robin yet. Right now, you have graduated and are looking for a job.)

I drive towards the store where Steve works. He recommended it to me. Family Video. I don't have much interest in it, but a job is a job. I pull into the parking lot and put the car in park. I exit after grabbing my things, and I walk inside.

"Hey, y/n! I'm glad you came!" Steve greets. I see who I think is Robin behind the counter.

"Hey, Steve. How are you?" I smile.

"I'm okay, you?" he asks.

"Been better." I reply, my lips forming a straight line. Steve sighs and pats my shoulder

"How is Max?" he asks, quietly.

"She could be better. My mom's still drinking." I answer, softly.

Suddenly, someone walks in from the back.

"You, three favorite movies, go!" the man shouts.

"Um, *insert the movies*." I answer, quickly.

"Alright, you're hired." the man says.

"That quickly?" I ask.

"Yes, do you have a problem?" he asks.

"No. No, of course not." I answer. The man goes to the back and Steve takes me behind the counter.

"Y/n, meet Robin. Robin, meet y/n." Steve says, backing up.

"Hi," I smile.

"Hey," she smiles back. The man comes back and throws me a vest. I catch it quickly.

"Your uniform." he explains.

"Oh thanks." I reply, putting it on. He leaves once again.

"So, how do we do things here exactly?"