Story Time

(Yes I'm starting this like a Disney Children's Book... You're gonna like it.)

"As tale's went one, there was one that was surprising. A mastermind of tricks, as loyal as can be. Only three wishes can be granted for thee. Nobody knows his name, people may have heard it but one has never gotten a legitimate answer...  but he shall be the one of great power and can do anything with only three main rules. Don't ask for more wishes, don't ask to kill a person, and don't shoot one with a cupid's arrow just with a wish."

"The holder of his magical being is a sea lantern of red light. You may find it now, or it may be out of sight, the only way to see is with honest truth and not with spite. He lies deep below the caverns, but we may never know. That's what they all say, but we have not seen him around in years."

"The descriptions we have gotten from him was a man with shaggy brown hair and a white streak at the top of the hair line. He has dark brown eyes, but others say he has red glowing eyes, these eyes are paired with glasses of both gold rims and clear, or with red tints. This man has a scruffy like beard. His clothing taste is a dark brown trench coat with a mustard yellow sweater layered underneath, with black slacks and yellow socks with dress shoes. If you can find the appearance of this man, you may have found the djinn."

The little boy listened to his mother as he was laying in bed. He was compelled by this story, he loved it, loved it so much that he made it his life mission to find this 'djinn'. (By the way djinn means Genie, I just didn't want to use that because.. no)

"Okay, Alexis, it's time for bed." She smiled as she leaned down to give Alex a kiss on the forehead.

"Mama? I have a question," Alex asked, moving his small hands up to the top of the bed sheets.

"Yes, hijo?" His mother looked at him, curious in what he might ask from her.

"How did they find out about where the djinn was..?" He was curious, he didn't understand because in the book they said they didn't know where he was.

"Oh hijo... I'm not sure,  but if I figure it out I will be sure to tell you, okay?" She gave him a hopeful look.

"Okay! Thank you mama, te amo!" He smiled at his mother, happily.

"Te amo, buenos noches," She smiled and kissed him goodnight, getting up from the bed and putting the book away as she left his room, turning off the lights.

---------------
A/N

Please tell me if you want more of this book, :)
Because I happily will, it took me a long time to think about how I would want this to start.