Act 1

"My descendants, fellow children of Ymir

"My descendants, fellow children of Ymir... hear me well. I am Karl Fritz of House Sina, the 145th king of Eldia and the last of its rulers. I have seen the horrors of war and the sins of our people. I have witnessed the suffering of the nations we oppressed and the hatred we bred. I have decided to end this cycle of violence and bring peace to the world. I have moved some of our people to this island, where we will live in isolation from the rest of humanity. I have raised these Walls made out of Colossal Titans born from air to protect us from our enemies and to seal our fate. I have used the power of the Founding Titan to erase the memories of the outside world from you, so that you may live in ignorance and bliss. But this is not enough. I must also ensure that this power will never be used for evil again. I must make a vow that will bind me and all of you who inherit my blood and my will. A vow that will renounce war and accept our doom. A vow that will prevent the Founding Titan from ever unleashing its wrath upon the world as its now only capable of being used by the true Descendants of Ymir and King Fritz... not those of our people whose ancestors merely consumed her blood... thus becoming tainted by Ymir's blood (Non-royal Eldians). A vow that will make us the sacrificial lambs for the sake of humanity. This is my final wish and my ultimate atonement. This is the vow of Karl Fritz."

Noah Reiss stood in the dimly lit chamber, the weight of his family's legacy pressing down upon him

Noah Reiss stood in the dimly lit chamber, the weight of his family's legacy pressing down upon him. The air was thick with anticipation, the scent of the serum in his trembling hands mingling with the eerie hymn chanted by the Reiss family. The ritualistic atmosphere seemed to dance with shadows, and Noah couldn't shake the sense of foreboding that clung to the air.

His aunt, Rita Reiss, was willingly chained down, her eyes reflecting a mixture of fear and acceptance. The chains that bound her seemed symbolic of the shackles that bound the Reiss family to their destiny. As the hymn echoed through the chamber, Noah felt a chill crawl down his spine.

 As the hymn echoed through the chamber, Noah felt a chill crawl down his spine