The New Girl

It was the summer of 1984, and you have just moved to California. You live in Encino Hills since your parents are rich. When you are walking around your neighbourhood you see a girl with gorgeous blond curly hair. She comes up to you and "Hi! I'm Ali, I live right over there what's your name?" She says as she smiles at you. You tell her "Hi, my name is Y/N" She smiles at you and says " That is a beautiful name, I LOVE IT!"

You guys walk together around the neighborhood and you guys are getting along really well! Then while you guys are walking back she invites you to a beach party for going back to school. You of course say yes because you don't wanna miss out on making new friends.

Once you guys make it back to your house you 2 say your goodbyes and then you walk in and see your parents unpacking they tell you that your stuff isn't here yet because it is still in the shipping part so you have to wait till Friday so you have to sleep on the couch they already have the couch set up.

Later that night you guys go to a diner and have dinner. It is right next to a karate dojo named "Cobra Kai" You look over at it then you see a group of boys walk out of the dojo about 5 minutes later. They were all really cute, but one caught your eye, you didn't realise you were blushing and your parents are smirking at you. You look over at your parents and they ask " What are you blushing at missy?" You start blushing even harder out of embarrassment then you say "Oh nothing..." Later that night when you get back home you tell your parents that you are going to a party on Saturday and they say ok and you guys go to bed, but you cant sleep all you can think about was the one boy you saw.

338 WORDS