Chapter One: The Little Princess

(Book cover was done by yours truly)

It was a busy day in the palace. The servants were running around like headless banthas trying to get ready for the party. Duchess Satine was helping her 14-year-old daughter get prepared for her birthday party. 

"My dear, which dress would you prefer? The green or the blue?" The duchess asked her daughter.

"Hm, let's go with... the green." Her daughter answered and flicked a piece of (y/h/c) hair out of her face.  Y/N went behind her privacy screen and changed into the beautiful green and gold kimono dress. She then sat at her mirror and began to put her hair in a simple, yet elegant, braid. Her mother picked out matching earrings and put them in Y/N's ears. 

A female servant entered the room. "My lady, the guests are arriving." 

"Very well, thank you Hortencia!" Satine and Y/N replied in unison. 

"Quickly finish your braid! We have important guests coming. I must go greet the guests. Please be on time!" The Duchess said and kissed her daughter on the top of her head. 

Y/N waited until her mother left the room and pressed a secret button on her desk. A drawer opened, and Y/N picked up the sharp object inside: a vibro-knife. I know mother doesn't like weapons that much, but Aunt Bo says I must protect myself. Y/N thought, and strapped the knife to her thigh under her dress. A secret pocket gave her easy access to the knife if needed. She gracefully straightened her posture, and walked confidently out of her room towards the guests.  

Amongst the guests, Y/N spotted a few of her favorite people, senators Organa and Amidala. "Princess, it is so good to see you!" Senator Padme Amidala said and gave Y/N a quick hug. 

"You as well Senator Amidala!" Y/N replied and flashed a smile, she gracefully nodded her head towards senator Organa, "I must not forget my other good friend, hello Senator Organa!" 

"Your majesty," Bail Organa said, and placed a gentle kiss on the top of her small hand. 

"How have things been in the senate?" Y/N asked, curious for news of the other worlds. 

"A bit messy actually, but nothing we can't handle" Padme said and winked at Y/N. 

"I hope it gets cleared up, and that all goes well. I must go greet my other guests now." Y/N said with a grimace and a shudder. Bail and Padme laughed in understanding, and moved away from the other guests to see the duchess. The throne room was filled with the many colors of guests' clothing. As the young princess greeted the other guests, her mother tapped on her glass of red wine. 

"Everyone, please be seated in the other room for our dinner." the Duchess said and walked to the room off of the throne room. The guests were seated, and the servants brought in all of the food. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 08, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Mandalorian Jedi - A Clone Wars/Bad Batch era fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें