6. unexplained stories

˚· • . ° .

liked by @bellamiller, @matthewsturniolo and 346

liked by @bellamiller, @matthewsturniolo and 346.870 others
@cutthecamerapodcast and @bellamiller: episode 5: unexplained stories ft. bella miller 🫶🏼

comments:

@arianagreenblatt: this ep is so good 😙
↪ @bellamiller: thank you ily

@alahna111: period bella 😍
liked by @bellamiller

@nicolassturniolo: 🔥🔥🔥

@christophersturniolo: i loved filming this
↪ @mattsturniolo: me too actually
username: WHAT? MATT ENJOYING SPENDING TIME WITH BELLA??
liked by @nathandoe8 and @bellamiller

@madiflipowicz: this was so fun to watch omg 🫶🏼
↪ @bellamiller: love you madi <3
↪ @madiflipiwicz: love you bells <3

@author: pls ignore the awful editing here too LMAO 😭

˚· • . ° .

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗞𝗘, instagram threads, the island boys making out (which is gross, they're BROTHERS) and the love island promo videos for a while, matt starts talking about the safety pin story.

he explains that he was wearing a safety pin on his shirt because his friend asked him to hold it for him or whatever, and then it blew up because people thought he was wearing it because of mental health awareness and so many different meanings.

"okay so that was crazy." nick says. "bella, do you want to go next? madison story?" he asks.

i had called madison's mom earlier, and she said i could tell the story, she had no problem with it, so i started.

"yeah, so yesterday, if you follow me on instagram, you've probably seen my latest post, and it says something like 'me and 2.0. i love you queen', and so many people have been in my dm's and comments asking, like, what the fuck is 2.0? so here's what happened." i say.

then, i go on to explain everything that happened with madison and the nanny, and afterwards, when we all hung out.

"so yeah, i literally fell in love with this girl so much. madison, i you're watching this, i literally- like you're in my heart." i tell the camera.

"period. she was so cute. she cuddled up with me when we were watching aladdin, and we both fell asleep and it was so cute i died." chris says.

"you really have a soft spot for kids." matt tells his brother.