Winter (boyfriend Hobie)

It's the third day since London city showered with snow from the grey sky. Most things already covered in snow and people already wearing thick sweater to warm themselves up.

Well that excluded the Spiderpunk because apparently he doesn't believe in cold or getting sick. Which is stupid.

He would wear his usual spider suit whenever he went to fight criminals. Not even bother to wear some extra thick jacket on his usual leather jacket. The least he could do is wear a scarf around that choker of his but he refuse.

Saying it just government propaganda to make you buy winter outfit from them.

You were walking through the London streets with grocery in your hands, planning to make some warm tomato soup and hot cocoa to ease the cold in your body.

Suddenly a hand grab you from behind, turning you around. You face the person only to notice it is a stranger. Your eyebrow knitted in worry as you slowly back away.

"Uh...can I..help with something?"

You ask, a bit scared. He chuckled

"You can if you hand over your possession"

He bring out a pocket knife, slowly getting closer as he held out his hand

"Give me your money"

You back away until my back meet the wall

"And I will leave you alone, pretty lady"

You press your back on the wall, hoping it would somehow let you through.

"Sir...please..."

Your voice crack a little. The man didn't back away. He still have that smug on his face as he try to tug on your bag.

"Oi!oi!oi!"

A deep voice is heard from above but before the man in front of you knew it, he is kick to the ground and tied around by webs.

Your eyes lit up as you quickly know who is it. You lift your head up to see him looking down at you from the fire escape. He had his mask on and his usual costume.

"You ok luv?"

He ask, sounds concern as he quickly jump down to check on you. You shake my head as a small smile appears.

"Yeah...thanks... spiderpunk"

He may be wearing a mask but you could see how he roll his eyes in annoyance

"You know I hate it when people call me that"

I laugh at his reaction

"That's why I call you that"

He let out a small sigh and take the plastic you had in your hands

"Let me get you home"

He say as he put all the grocery in one hand and the other wrap around your waist.

"Mind if we swing?"

He ask teasingly. You roll your eyes, shaking your head slightly.

"Of course, you will still do it anyway even if I say no"

He laugh before shooting the web onto a building, lunching both of you to the air. You swing across the city until finally arrive at your apartment.

He let you down at the fire escape and open your window. Slowly putting the groceries inside as he still has his hand around your waist.

"There luv. Next time, try not to get rob yeah?"

He say sarcastically, I push his head away playfully before getting out of his grasp.

"Like I can control it"

I say annoyed. Then I realized he is wearing his usual suit with no extra clothing despite how cold the weather is.

I sigh as I put my hand on my hips, ready to scold him.

"Hobie"

He look at me, his mask making curious expressions

"Wot"

I eyes him up and down

"Where's your winter outfit?"

He scoff and shake his hand in the air

"I don't need those"

I lift an eyebrow

"Hobie..."

He quickly look away awkwardly

"If you are sick, don't come here then since you are too stubborn "

He quickly look at you once you said that, his mask shows worry expression

"Luv"

"Nuh uh"

I quickly reply. I sigh as I pull my scarf off and put it around his neck

"For god sake, you need to believe in nature at least"

He look down at your hand that is wrapping the scarf around him.

"I don't need that"

His words stutter with each other, clearly he embarrassed.

"Mhm...sure...when you catch a cold don't ask me why"

You finished wrapping the scarf around his neck. Wish you could give him your sweater but its way to small for him.

You slowly lean in, pulling his mask up until in the middle of his nose and give him a quick kiss

"Come over tonight...I make hot cocoa"

You smile softly and pull his mask back down. He keep silent for a good few seconds before snapping out.

"Y-yeah...sound good"

He reply as he help you get inside through the window. He give you last glance before shooting his webs to begin swinging

"I'll try to be early"

You chuckled when he say that. He leave the fire escape, swinging through the snowy London city.