1

AWSTENS POV

THUMP

CRASHH

"jesus awsten! what did i tell you about slamming things?!" otto jumped from the couch in the small bus, "what did that poor fridge ever do to you?"

we have been on the fandom tour for the past couple of weeks, going around and seeing the great united states. that was sarcasm in case you cant tell. of course being stuck in a bus for a couple months, though, we're gonna get fed up with eachother. just like i am now.

"who drank." i took a breath, "my orange juice."

"hmm you should definitely ask geoff about that one." otto had an amused look on his face. now is not the time to be amused. "pretty sure i saw him with an orange substance earlier!"

and as if on que, the door to the bus flys open. laughter fills the space; the laughter of jawn, lucas, and most importantly ... geoff.

i stood there, waiting for them to notice my presence like a mad 2nd grade teacher waiting for the classroom to quiet down.

otto scurried to a different room, probably knowing that shit was about to go down. he knows how defensive i can get about my items, especially my orange juice.

"geoff" and everyone paused as they saw me standing there, waiting. "may i talk to you. alone please."

he had confusion in his eyes, and so did the ones next to him. except for jawn. jawn looked concerned. he knows exactly whats about to happen sense he was there for the last time someone drank my orange juice.

sorry travis, but for an author, youre bad at reading notes with peoples names.

jawn pulled lucas back out bus door and left geoff alone with me.

silence.

"do you want to explain what this is?" i opened the fridge to show him an empty shelf.

"uhh" he had an idea of what i was referring to, but of course didn't want to admit it. "an empty fridge?"

"exactly." i sighed. "bitch where is MY orange juice."

"awsten im sorry! i was thirsty!"

"that dosent cut it." i shook my head in disbelief. "i cant just let you get away with this..."

JAWN POV

"jawn why did you drag me out!" lucas was a bit mad that im not telling him the truth. but the truth is, if i exposed awsten for what he did to travis all those years ago, his career would be ruined. "what is awsten talking to geoff about? what are you not telling me!"

i stopped and turned to him. hes gonna find out eventually. afterall, history is repeating itself inside that bus right now. i could tell by the look in awstens eyes. he never gets that mad unless someone touches his most prized possession.

"lucas. if i tell you, you wouldnt believe me." i talked in a low, grim voice. "but soon you will see for yourself."

an hour goes by with me and lucas just walking around and i decided that its finally time to step into the bus.

first i knock. no answer.

i try my best to hide my nervousness when i look at lucas as i reach for my keys and slowly push open the door.

there i was once again faced with awsten kneeling on the floor, over a cut up body and squeezing any liquid out of the intestines in the attempts to get any bit of orange juice out into a glass cup.

only this time, it was geoff.