Begining

once upon a time when devil and Angel had a conditional bond between each other that No one will do any harm to each other. An angel falls in love with a devil. It was outside their rules.One day Angel's father understood everything. Then he organized a meeting one day. Everyone was present there. Angel thought that her father accepted their relationship. But she was wrong. Angel's father comes with a powerful weapon and killed Devil in the meeting infront of everyone.

Angel burst into tears

Angel burst into tears. If the devil want they could easily kill Angel family. But they did not take any action respecting the love of that devil. The dead body of the devil began to fall towards the earth.

 The dead body of the devil began to fall towards the earth

And it became a blue liquid. It falls into a swamp. It was late at night. A pregnant lady was thrown out of the house by her husband in that night. Her husband married another girl for money and threw her out of the house . In the middle of the night, the woman didn't know where to go. She gets very thirsty while walking. Then she saw a reservoir and drank water from it. Suddenly,  dark cloud appeared in the sky and covered the moon.After drinking water the woman was unable to walk from the edge of the reservoir. After going right in the middle of the road,the woman suddenly screamed and fainted. Suddenly started raining.
-: To Be Continued:-