family

3rd person pov:

Shoto was watching the clock on his office wall tick each second waiting for his husband to arrive back home. He had been working all day trying to finish the stacks of paper that were on his desk. His thoughts got quickly interrupted by a small squeaky voice from the room across the hall " MAMA" , he quickly got up and rushed over to the room " what happened, are you hurt?" asked shoto as he kneeled down to check the younger for any scratches or marks.

" no, but when is daddy coming back from work?" the boy asked with a questioning look.

" I-darling you could've just gone to my office" said shoto with a sigh as he looked at his watch,

" maybe in an hour or so " replied shoto "why, what do you need?" the younger boy looked up at his mother with sadness in his eyes " cause i wanted him to play with me" he said softly while looking down, eyes starting to water. Shoto felt bad so he kneeled down pulling the younger into his lap " dont worry rin he'll be back sooner or later, in the meantime want to watch some tv" shoto suggested.

Rin got off his mothers lap, eyes lighting up, " yes please" shoto chuckled while standing up seeing his son run down stairs to the living room.

~ time skip to 1 hour~

" I'm home! " a familiar blonde announced while stepping into his home.

"DADDY!" Rin said while jumping into his fathers arms, luckily being caught by his father. Shoto had come down stairs to check what the commotion was, once he saw the blond a warm smile plastered on his face " welcome home katsuki " shoto said softly while walking up to the explosive blond giving him a short passionate kiss. " Hey moon, how are you?" Katsuki asked with a small smile. Shoto always had a soft spot for that nickname, it was either that one or mama that just sent chills down his spine. " good, im almost finished with my paperwork" shoto replied " that's good" " how about you rin, how was your day?" Katsuki questioned.

" good" rin replied " but daddy can you come play with me pleaseeeeee" rin asked with pleading eyes looking up at his father " sure " katsuki replied with a smile chuckle,

~time skip to 30 minutes~

In the thirty minutes that had passed shoto had finished his paper work, getting up to go check up on his boys he chuckled as he saw what was happening. Rin and Katsuki were trying to build a tall block tower trying hard to keep it from falling. " rin~ its bath time" shoto said softly watching as his son's eyes light up at the mention of bath time.

Rin quickly ran to his room to get a set of pajamas then to quickly run to the bathroom. Shoto chuckled while stepping into the bathroom helping rin into the bathtub and doing the whole bath time routine. After drying up rin and helping him put his pajamas on shot carried the very tired boy to his bedroom tucking him into bed, " goodnight my love" shoto whispers while turning the light off and exiting the room as quietly and quickly as possible.

Heading to his and Katsuki's shared bedroom he watched and his husband dried his hair with a towel cause he probably got out of the shower too. Katsuki took notice in shotos staring and slowly walked up to him while wrapping his arms around his waist, " like what you see" . Katsuki teased the shorter one with a smirk on his face. " mabey~" shoto teased back with his own smirk on his face. Katsuki chuckled as he placed a kiss on the younger's head " mhhhh~" shoto humed and he closed his eyes feeling more tired by the second, they slowly pulled away so shoto could get ready for bed.

Once shoto did his whole night time routine he quickley pulled the covers back to his bed and layed down cuddling close to his husbands chest. " i love you katsuki" shoto muttered tiredly, slowly drifting off.

"I love you too shoto" Katsuki said drifting off into his own slumber as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yall i forgot to feed them 💀 i kinda like this one, anyways bye bitchess.