'★dickhead★ : chapter 1:

This story starts off with a couple.

"Blaze!!" Julie said as she ran up to blaze. Wrapping his arms around her as she jumped into his arms. Ethan following after Julie.

"JULS!!" blazed picked up Julie. Spinning around as Julie wrapped her legs around blaze. "I MISSED YOU!" Julie waited till Blaze stopped spinning to grab his face and press her lips against his.

Ethan watched this all happen. His eyes dragging along every movement. He looked down. Backing up a tad.

Blaze set Julie down. Ending the kiss. He looked over at Ethan. "Who's this?" Blaze looked at Ethan up and down then at Julie. "That's Ethan! My best friend I've told you about like.. a dozen of times!" She smiled in excitement.

"Oh. Kay.. nice to meet you dude.." Ethan looked up and smiled "H-hello." Ethan managed to choke out. Blaze raised a eyebrow. He turned to Julie and smiled. "Shall we?" Blaze held out his arm. She nods and smiled as she grabbed his arm.

"Bye Eath!!" She waves as she walks away with Blaze. Ethan smiled "Bye!" i looked down and walked to my locker. Ethan slammed his locker open. Digging in his locker for his books. He eventually reached the one he needed. He grabbed it and looked down at the name. He shut the locker and made his way to his class.

1 hour later

After Ethan's class he walked over to Julie. His head hung low. He had been thinking about it a lot in class. "J-juls." Ethan choked out. "Huh--" Julie shut her locker and turned to Ethan. " Yeah? What's up?" Ethan looked around and then at Julie. "Do you think.. blaze dosent like me?" Julie gasped dramatically "what!! No I'm sure he does!" "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure silly!" "I just.. boys get jealous and dramatic and--" " what are you getting to here, Ethan?" Julie raised a eyebrow. "Maybe he thinks i like you!" "What!! Ew no Im sure he dosent!" "Have u told him im-" Ethan looked around and lowered his tone. "Have you told him I'm.. gay?"

"no.. trust me he dosent think that" Julie turned back to her locker and opened it again. Ethan looked around and sighed. He spotted blaze in the corner. He furrowed his eyebrows. He looked sad. Ethan looked over at Julie. "you should go check up on your boyfriend.." "what?" "I said you should go check up on your boyfriend. He looks sad"

"Thats how he always acts! He acts like he's a loner!" "Julssssss!" Ethan put his hands together and did puppy dog eyes. "Ugh.. fine!!" Julie walked over blaze.

"What's your problem?" Julie blurted out. Blaze scrunched his nose up " i don't have a problem!" "You do! Your over here acting like your pet hamster just got out!"  "Maybe because you ditched me for Ethan!" Julie widened her eyes. "Really!? I was in class studying and he was in art! Go ask him!" "I'm not talking to him!!" "Blaze I swear i" "whatever, Julie." Blaze scoffed and walked past Julie. "bab- ugh!" She groaned and walked off as well

Ethan stood there. A little shocked by blazes words. he watched blaze go one way and Julie the other. Ethan sighed and ran after blaze. "What's your problem! Why you in a mood with Julie!" Blaze dramatically turned to Ethan as he stopped walking. Causing Ethan too aswell. "Maybe my problem is that you obviously have a crush on MY girlfriend!" "WHAT!?" Ethan furrowed his eyes and scrunched his nose up. "I DO NOT LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! SHES LIKE A SISTER TO ME!"

"then why are you always so clingy with her!" "I've known her since I was 7! Of course I'm gonna be clingy!" "I don't care! Shes MY girlfriend!" "Dude.." Ethan looked around and saw no one. He looked to blaze Infront of him. "I'm fucking gay." Ethan choked out. Blazes eyes widened. "Wh-- oh.. uh.." "yeah. Quit being such a dickhead. " Ethan shoved past blaze. Leaving blaze with his jaw dropped slightly. Frozen. Ethan hurried home.

As soon as he got home he walked to his kitchen. He was greeted by his family. His brother and mom and dad. "Ethan!! Hi Hun! Are you hungry?" Ethan's mom said. "Uh. No I ate. thanks.." Ethan kisses his mom's cheek and walked upstairs.

He walked into his room and shut the door. He changed into his pajamas and climbed into bed. Thinking about everything. What if blaze would hate me. What if blaze hated Julie. Ethan shaked his head and flicked his light off. He got under the sheets and curled into a ball. Soon falling asleep

— — — — — — —
Words: 777

— — — — — — —

I would like to thank my second writer for helping me write this book! New chapters atleast once a week. Thank you for everyone who read it!