WHY I THINK BIG PALY SHOUOLD GET CANCLED

big pauly invokes a level of anger in me that i never thought was even possible until i saw him. evry time his fatass takes a step into my rank 15 papa scooperia restaursamt that got reset i can feel the 9.5 magintude earthquakes approaching from 5000 miles away. every time bro exhales, somebody in thw world dies of starevation. like for what reason do you need to order 3 burger patties in papa bugeria i speent 2 hours trying to cook enough patties so that i get a good waiting score and then bro comes in and orders 3 patties then i have to go and cook more which makes my waiting score descend lower than the ground every time big puly takes a step. i hope all the customers in papa burferia that order 2 or more patties take a leap off their nearest clifg and plummet to a misreable death with 205 bones broken and a ruptrued brain aneurysm. im looking at you alberto. also big pauly. i would genuinely like to know who tf woke up and decided to name their child big pauly. BIG PAULY. first name big, last name pauly. like what if he grew up to be a twinky sticky wicky crusty little booger instead of the 500 pound overweight reddit mod valorant edater furry gacha heat maker my little poney watcher anime nerd genshin impact player living in his sons basement that he is today? big pauly. please. YOU'RE ALREADY OBESE ENOUGH. DON'T MAKE IT WORSE BY ORDERING 3 COOKIES WITH 3 BIG ASS SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM. also, what is bro wearing???? he looks like he ws copy pasted from a shutetrstock image with those dusty ass overalls that he probably found in his grandmas closet from ww2. his skin probebely has shuttersotck watermarks implanted into it. the anger that big bauly brings me is immeasurabole, and i cannot live in peace knowing taht i exist in the same world as him. the english langurage has 171,476 words, yet none of them can exactly describe the immense amount of hatred that i feel towards this man.

 tldr: BIG PAULY. THE GYM IS IN THAT DIRECTION.

 THE GYM IS IN THAT DIRECTION