Prologue

When Bai Gaoxin opened his eyes, he found that he had turned into a big parrot, and there were only three skills left: talking, eating melon seeds, and flying.
  Not only that, but before he got used to it, he was given to an autistic film star. This guy didn't care about him sitting on the sofa and meditating every day. His life was so boring that besides taking care of the other person's mental health, he just reminded him not to forget to add to the food box. meal.
  But suddenly one day, he scrambled to the study room and found a set of advanced live broadcast equipment inside...
  Dear friends, the fun has been found.
  As we all know, every time actor Le Pho finishes filming a movie, he will take a vacation to get out of the movie. During this period, he will never make any comments on public platforms, let alone satisfy fans' wishes for selfies and live broadcasts.
  But on a certain holiday, fans saw that his account was broadcasting live!
  On the screen, a big parrot with a slick, fluffy crest and round eyes is grabbing the wheat and chatting with the audience, flapping its wings and talking cunningly.
  Everyone: The actor's favorite pet is right, it must be the actor who loves his fans and brought out his pet to do business for him!
  What confirmed this idea was that Actor Li's social avatars were all replaced with this parrot.
  So fans got into the live broadcast room one after another, enthusiastically, and passionately voted.
  Since then, the big parrot of the actor's family has become popular.
  ——When
  actor Le Pho was on vacation, a friend gave him a parrot, saying it would relieve boredom, and he believed it.
  After the parrot arrived home, Li Pu felt that it was good at everything. It was as smart as a spirit
  .
  He thought that Dabai was loneliness, so he let it flutter, and suddenly one day, he opened the background of his personal account.
  [You have successfully published 100 works]
  Le Pho: ? ? ?
  [Reading Guide]
  1. Film King Gong x Parrot Shou
  2. Shou will change into a person in the later stage, and can be switched
  3. Shou is a parrot, and his speaking ability will be exaggerated by a billion points!  
What should I do if I suddenly become a parrot? Bai Gaoxing is glad that his speaking skills are still there, and the owner is still an actor on vacation. He was so boring that he accidentally started live broadcasting to find fun, but he didn't expect to be on the road to becoming popular...   

This article is relaxed and joyful, with an open-minded plot. It starts with the relationship between the parrot and its owner, and a furry companion The healing power it can bring is endless, and it's a lovely story to read.