Open hearts.

Bang.
   Bang.
       Bang.
Shots can be heard miles out from the location Nadia was heading towards, her boss shouting in her ear.
   "You let Mason go alone, Kingston?" He asked. In his most calmest voice. "No, I let him get ahead of me. It's not my fault your new recruit is trigger happy." She responded with a smirk, "maybe listen to me next time you let your nephew on the job, told you he wasn't going to be ready."
She heard the grunt on the other end, knowing she was right. "Aw, it's alright sir. I'm sure your sister will be proud of her son ending up in a body bag the first job her big brother put his godson on." That's when Ashton was starting to twitch, the stress Nadia caused the man ever since she was placed under him five years. "I'm hanging up now and you're going to get to the bank." He said with a loud click on the other end.
   "Ass." She mumbled under her breath as she zoomed through the traffic of Moscow, "come on baby." She muttered to her bike, her favored possession, the Ninja Zx6r, purple, the agency called it the midnight rider. Nadia accepted that name.
   She pulled up to the bank, looking around. It got quiet. Super quiet. She was trying to get comms working with Mason once again, "Jr. Come in Jr." Nadia's nickname for the poor guy, he was in his 20s, and he got stuck with the name Jr.
   "Mason. Come in. I'm outside the bank." She huffed. "Fuck." Comms were out, she was on her own. Usual.
   She got closer to the building, holding her pistol close to her chest. Trying to get a visual and that's when she saw through the window, Mason was knocked out. Five hostages. God damn it, could he do anything? She thought.
  That's when she saw three men. Tall. Their skin tone was a little dark but not that dark, they definitely weren't from here. She threw out a small ball into the small opening of the window, a small mic drone. She started to listen into the conversation,
   "Raf, the boss ain't gonna be happy, it's not here." They had accents. Spanish. Makes sense. Why were they in Moscow?
   "It's gotta be here somewhere, Rio. Look everywhere, and as soon as that spy's partner shows up, kill them." The men nodded their heads and were panning out through the bank.
  That's when Nadia had heard the sirens, local police. Fabulous.
   The men inside must have heard them to because they were running out faster then anything, now Nadia could chase after them, leave Mason, be the hero. But, she also didn't feel like dealing with Ashton's lectures today. She placed her gun back in its holster. Watching the police show up and along with the police, FBI. Wonderful.
   "The guys ran." One of the cops said. "Let's get these hostages out, and this guy?" Nadia sighed. "He belongs with me, I work with interpol." She said as she was holding her badge up. Looking over at a slowly waking up Mason, "and that's my boss' nephew ." The cops laughed a bit as they helped him out and then the hostages,  Nadia turned around and found a guy getting out of the tinted car.
   "Hm. FBI." She said as she was looking at him, watching the man walk closer. Tall. Dark. Handsome. Trouble.
"Agent Delgado. Joaquin Delgado." He said as he was looking over at Nadia, "did I hear you say you're interpol?" She smirked and was holding up her badge. "Special agent Nadia Kingston. And I think you're after what I'm after, the men who just took nothing from this bank." She said and was crossing her arms across her chest. "Am I right, Agent?" Her brow arched. Her face glaring.
  He let out a small chuckle and nodded his head, "I think you're right, Kingston. I think you're right."