From seedling to falling

Being mocked for skin colour, is the first step of seedling the Inferiority complex. The seed germinated and grew into a big tree with lots of branches and leaves that led to development of a fruit with less self confidence( Coz of the trait of Inferiority complex).

        The branches carried a lot of Inferiority complex which reflected onto the leaves as,
        》 The yellow leaf ( IC of skin colour)
        》 The leaf that stays still inspite of wind ( being less conscious which was misunderstood as hearing loss)
        》 A large leaf ( Weight IC) and so on...

          It's appearance made others think it doesn't or couldn't make any flowers bloom. That made way to several small leaflets of IC, which were not even its actual trait.

          They thought that it would make the tree destroy itself. But the tree manages to produce flowers and fruits with less self confidence. For so long, even though it was being able to produce the fruit, it didn't believe itself could do much more than it thinks, coz the world made it feel that way.

         Finally, it was autumn on day, after undergoing lots of struggles and hearing lots of giggles, the tree came to know it was unnecessarily carrying the yellow leaf and losing it would be the best & correct decision to make itself confident. It lost it which lead to to the relief of a burden of IC.

        " It's not your fault,
Black is beautiful.
It is the eyes of this blind world
That defines beauty only with fairness"

        Still there are a lots of leaves to be shed and it would definitely be a long autumn, even it may be the next autumn, but it surely would shed other leaves of this trait and bloom into a tree with a new trait of self confident flowers and fruits.

       " Change is Slow, But
It's definitely not low"

       Become stronger my fellows. You're more than you think. You can do more than you couldn't.

        Just shed the skin of laziness and let the sweat make you glow....🖤