Character Introductions

Snatch:

First of all we have our main character Snatch, Her real name is Josey Rose. She was born 3 years before her little half brother and she is now 23 years old. Her real father left her before she was born and her mother died shortly after her half brother was born. Josey had to live with her step dad until she was 14 years old because her step father kicked them out. Josey had only one option to survive in the vast city, so she started to pickpocket. She and her little brother lived on an abandoned rooftop and have done the best they could to make it liveable. When Josey was 17 she became a wellknown bandit famous in the city for stealing electronic wallets and hacking them. She was also known for wearing rollerblades for quick getaways. She goes by the name of Snatch as a sort of alias.

Quote:

"Your wallet is mine!"

John:

John Hvytr is Snatch's little half brother. Although they share the same mother, John got his last name from his father and Josey got her's from her mother. John is highly dependent on Snatch because he doesn't have many skills and they have a good relationship. John is now 19 years old (Yes, I know thats a 4 year difference and I said 3 years, but Snatch just turned 23 and John will be 20 this year.) and has only one good skill that he tries his hardest on. John is very good at painting. He somehow persuaded Snatch to buy him art tools and became a street artist. From time to time, John paints for people so that he could get just a little bit of money. He is also a bit shy (//* U *//).

Quote:

"Do you want to buy a painting?"

Then there are the police:

The police have tried to catch Snatch for years but with no luck she is just too fast. They have managed to create police scetches that are surprisingly accurate because of the many victims that may have seen snatches face. The Police Chief, Henry, nearly caught Snatch many times but failed every time.

Quote:

"GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!"

P.s. My drawing style is a little weird so they look kinda smug but they're supposed to look happy or somthing. Thanks for reading!