45: Better person

(Chapter - 45)

Heeseung was thinking about what could possibly have had happened to him if she had left him on his birthday evening. He realised that he could not keep her like that for eternity. She was his ecstacy, the one whom he adored too much.

He knew giving her freedom would be too risky, but his weak heart wasn't able to see her sad the whole time. He had promised himself to keep her happy, but his workline wasn't too family friendly. He had many enemies lurking in the corners of the country, even in his own mansion.

Despite all these facts, watching her gloomy face whenever he met her made his heartache badly. The way she blandly talked to him made him feel as if he was unworthy of her love. "Am I this bad?" He asks himself as he turns his body towards her sleeping figure, right next to him, as he subtly caresses her hair.

"Are you seriously not believing me?" Yera who just woke up from her sleep and got up to make herself breakfast was surprised to see Heeseung in the kitchen, cooking the breakfast. He usually went out for work early in the mornings and came back way past the dinner time.

Yera, who still wasn't able to digest him being at the house sat down across him and ate while giving him looks as if she was watching an alien having the morning meal with her. "Perhaps, this would make you believe me." He said as he raised his chopsticks and fed her some rice.

"Don't you have to go to the work?" She asked him, as she analysed him from top to bottom. "I am about to resign from the president's post and will focus on business from now on." He told her as he got up from the chair and gave her a peck before leaving the dining hall, causing her to freeze at the spot, comprehending what was going on early this morning.

She was really happy to see this side of him but was feeling a little bit awkward about his whole new change. She didn't knew how long it will last for and so she decided to be her.

All the plans soon went down crashing when Yakura entered the house with a charming smile, holding Haejin's hand. "It's been a long time, Yera darling." Yakura winked at her, after hugging her tight as she knew someone was turning red due to jealousy right behind her. She laughed at Heeseung, who just turned his face away from her greeting, feeling highly offended.

"Do you see him? He is getting jealous just because I hugged you!" Yakura complained to Yera who gave a weird look to Heeseung, and laughed about it. "Were you guys perhaps, going out somewhere?" Yakura asked Yera as she observed their attires. "Yes, we were planning so, but someone decided to cancel it out." Heeseung whined as he sent death glares to her sister.

"HAEJIN-AH!" Yakura yelled at him as he shot his nerf gun at Yera's eye who was now palming her eye, trying not to look any severe. "I am really sorry aunt!" Haejin quickly apologised to her, putting on a smile, his little pearly teeth on full display. "It's okay, dear." Yera replied back. "Are you alright?" Heeseung came and sat down next to her, blowing air on her eye, to get rid of the swelling.

"Yaah! Stop scolding my boy. Enough now. He's still a kid, don't scold him every time." Heeseung told Yakura, causing her to stop abruptly, glaring at him. "Let's go and have some chocolates Haejin-ah." Yera smiled brightly at the little boy as she pulled his cheeks and took him to the kitchen, avoiding the intensified atmosphere between the siblings.

To be continued...

Something's stirring up since I am finally back ;)

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️