Prompts/ideas

Prompt: Person A and Person B dancing together in the moonlight.

            Prompt: Person A and Person B finger painting together with their child.

            Prompt: Person A is a genie person B finds them and wishes for them to be set free. Person A thinks that this is awkward at first but ends up crushing on them.

           Prompt: Person A holding person B's hands when they're shaking.

           Prompt: Person A is in a heated argument with someone else Person b and having to carry or drag them out of the room before someone gets hurt.

          Prompt: Person A and Person B against person c and person d in a three legged race.

          Prompt: Person A somehow gets pregnant and person B has to take care of them. Bonus points if they're gay or lesbian and/or shows after the child is born.

         Prompt: Person A: is it hot in here or is just me?
Person b: it's you
Person a: what?
Person b: what?

         Prompt: Person A and Person B outside with a foot of fresh snow.

         Prompt: Person A and Person B are sleeping in a room with their friends but person A is snoring super loud so no one can sleep… but person b cause they're used to it.

         Prompt: use some songs to write. Go off the theme of the song, add some of the words into the story, make it fun! Your favorite song, a funny one, a heartfelt one, an upbeat one, etc.

         Prompt: Person A and Person as child coming to sleep with them after having a nightmare.

         Prompt: them meeting at five on the 1st day of kindergarten.

         Prompt: Person A and Person B have secret pet names and people try to figure it out so they mess with them calling each other random things.