Guide

- Don't complain if you don't get an adopt. There will be more.

- You are welcome to rehome adopts, but don't adopt them for that specifically. (Don't adopt creatures from here just to put them immediately in your adopt book)

- Your allowed to adopt for a friend, but if you are, tell me so I can keep track of who owns it.

- Pass is your favorite animal backwards. Comment here so I know you read the rules.

- Don't steal adopts. This is obvious.

- If you get the adopt, I'll pm you a version without text. Text is there so the adopt isn't stolen.

FCFS: First come first serve. Simply ask for the creature to adopt it.

NTA: Name to adopt. Name the creature to adopt it.

BTA: Bio to adopt. Fill out the form at the end of this chapter.

SOTA: Small offer to adopt. I'll ask a small offer for the adopt. (Ex: Bust, headshots, chibis)

OTA: Offer to adopt. Not a big or small offer, in the middle. (Ex: Customs, Designs, Fullbodies)

BOTA: Big offer to adopt. I typically don't do this unless the adopt has a full reference sheet. (Ex: Private Lineart, Myo tickets, Scenes, Reference Sheets, etc.)

TTA: Trade to adopt. Give me a design in return for the one you want, I am liable to decline if I don't like the one your offering.

DTA: Draw to adopt. Draw the creature to adopt, typically FCFS.