in public?!

*it was a busy day at the airport...Tetchō and Jouno were walking together....suddenly tetcho got a ***HUGE*** boner...he moved his cape a little to block it so no one could see...*

*jouno heard how rapid Tetchō's heart beat had gotten...so he spoked in a confused tone*

"Tetchō..is something the matter....I can hear your heart beat picking up...alot" *he spoked with concern...*

"Ah-n-nope nothing is wrong,Jouno!" *he said as he saw a near by bench...*

"Jouno how about we go sit down on that bench!" *the brown hair pointed at the bench*

"......Tetchō....I'm blind I don't even know where you are talking about.." *he sighed and crosses his arms*

"Ohh..right.." *his tone got a little more quiet..*

*Tetchō walked closer to Jouno and placed his hands onto the BLIND man's waist,pulling his butt closer to his crouch...*

"T-tetchō!?" *the white haired man said in unexpectness..*

"....." *the brown haired man didn't say anything...*

*Jouno could feel a hard bumb touching his butt...when his face suddenly turned red full of blush..*

"T-tetchō....." *Jouno whispers as he placed his hands onto the other man's arms..*

"Can we...just do this quickly?" *Tetchō asked as he started to grind a little onto Jounos ass..*

"Ngh-.." *the blind man moaned a little as he bit his lip to keep in the moans..*

*Jouno nodded....*

*Tetchō started to undo his belt while Jouno slid the back of his pants down a little..*

*Tetchō finally got his penis out as he moved it onto the crease of Jounos ass cheeks*

*the two stayed quiet....the only sounds that could be heard was people talking..plains going....amd walking..*

*Jouno moved his butt closer to Tetchōs lower part as he grinded very little..*

*Tetchō's penis was hard and he couldn't wait to fuck Jouno....so he shoved his fingers into Jounos mouth to get some Slavia...*

"Mm-" *Jouno let out a very quiet whine*

*Tetchō Removed his hand and started to whipe the saliva onto his penis using it as lube...*

*he let out a low and quiet groan as his penis twitched...*

*Tetchō couldn't wait any more so he moved the tip of it onto Jounos hole...*

"Ah-" *Jouno moaned a little as he pressed more against the other man..*

*Tetchō then shoved it in as he moaned very quiet..*

*the blind man's body tensed up as he moaned*

*Tetchō started to move a little in and out halfway....*

*no one noticed what they were doing......that was perfect for the two..*

*the white haired man moaned louder as the brown haired man covered his mouth..*

"Mm~!" *Jouno moaned as Tetchō started to thrust into the others ass..*

*his hips moving back and forth....little sounds of skin hitting skin could be heard...but no one noticed yet....*

*Jounos hands moving onto the hand that covered his mouth*

*Tetchō kept thrusting and thrusting...not stopping for even a second...he didn't want to do it in public but that huge boner he had just wouldn't let him go anywhere else untill he was satisfied...*

*this went on for awhile...some people passing by not even noticing the two basic having sex...because of how their position was...*

*the brown haired man felt hotness and a knot in his stomach....he was going to actually cum in the others ass...that thought brought a smirk onto his face..*

*the white haired man also felt the same feeling...*

*Tetchō kept thrusting as the two reached climax together*

*the brown haired man had cummed all inside of the others ass..*

*and the white haired man cummed on the floor slightly...*

*the two stayed still amd breathing heavily....Tetchō looked around to make sure no one was looking...he then slowly pulled out of the other man's ass and pulled his pants up....and also doing his belt*

*the white haired man was trembling a little as he also fixed his self...*

*the two of them stayed silent as they just walked off to their destination....*

(694 words💀)

Here's some of my socials,

tiktok ilovebigb00bs

Discord WhenWhenWhenWhen#2009 /arfarf1