Boredom

That morning I had wandered over to the coffee shop as I saw two people in the coffee shop drinking tea. One was Watson and the other was the famous Detective Sherlock Holmes. Which meant that they weren't home. That was obvious, but that also meant that I had my opportunity to sneak into their home and wait for them to get back. 

I got up and pulled my thigh length hair into a tight bun and then walked out of the coffee shop. I noticed that neither of them looked over in my direction. Which made me happy. I made my way over to their flat and went to the back so that I could climb into one of the windows. Surprisingly one was and once I got into the room I had realized that it was Sherlock's room since there was a whole bunch of books all over his bedroom. I walked into the living room and saw that it was much cleaner than the rest of the house. That probably was because of John.

I walked over to what I assumed was Sherlock's chair and sat down. Surprisingly it wasn't too long before the two came home. Watson was the first to notice me since Sherlock seemed to be in his own head at the moment. 

"Um, Sherlock. It seems like we have a guest" Watson said as Sherlock finally noticed me. 

"I noticed Watson. You can get out of my chair now" Sherlock said looking at me as if he was trying to figure me out. 

"I think not. This chair is comfy" I replied smiling. 

"Then I will sit on you" Sherlock said then walking over to me and sitting on my lap. 

"Sherlock just get another chair" Watson said, "you can be mature for once". 

"Why should I? I asked her to move and she didn't" Sherlock said trying not to sound like a child. 

"Fine, I will get up" I said before I shoved Sherlock off my lap and getting off the couch. I had another plan on my mind. 

"You are quite rude, but I want to understand how you got in here so I will allow you to stay a little longer" Sherlock said getting up and sitting down on his seat. I sat down on his lap to see if it would annoy him knowing it would. 

"How do you like it" I whispered in his ear. Although I could tell that he was thinking about something. 

"Can you two please stop being children. Whoever you are can have my seat if you want" Watson said motioning towards his chair. 

"Thanks Watson. See what it looks like to be a gentleman" I said trying to tease Sherlock. I knew that he didn't have feelings for me and I didn't have any for him. I was bored and liked to annoy people. Especially with people who get mad very easily. Sherlock didn't seem to change the expression on his face and I started to realize that was because he was trying to deduce me. Unfortunately for him I wasn't the same girl that I used to be. "Does he do this often" I asked trying to make it clear that I didn't know who Sherlock was. 

"Yeah. He likes to think he can do that to everyone and yet always thinks he is the smartest person in the room" Watson replied. 

"How could he be". 

"Thanks for explaining me to her" Sherlock said emphasizing her. 

"Who do you think I am" I asked. 

"You are a brat who comes from a rich family. You were never told no growing up since you were the only child and your parents always babied you" Sherlock said, "once you left the house you never had to work a day in your life". 

"Wrong" I said laughing, "about every single thing you said". 

"What do you mean that I was wrong about everything? I had to be right about on thing" Sherlock said confused. I looked over and saw that Watson was confused too. 

"You were right about the fact that I was a child, but everyone is" I said laughing. 

"Well you are interesting. Do you have anything you want help with or are you just wanting to make it clear that you are smarter than me" Sherlock asked. 

"Neither. I was bored and decided to come over to have some entertainment" I said. 

"So I am entertainment to you" Sherlock said sounding like he was getting annoyed. John chuckled hearing our conversation as if he was finally happy that Sherlock was dealing with someone that was just like him and that maybe Sherlock hadn't noticed. 

"Yeah, but I didn't think that should matter to you" I said taking my hair down. I looked over at Sherlock as he saw my hair fully fail down. My hair went down to my waist. 

"You have long hair" Sherlock said as if he was surprised by how long my hair was. I could see that Sherlock was wanting to touch my hair and was wanting to ask me more questions. "How long have you been growing out your hair? Why would you let it grow out that long and how do you normally deal with it". 

"Sherlock why are you asking about her hair? It's not like you haven't had a client who had long hair like hers" Watson said as he walked over and gave both me and Sherlock a cup of tea. 

"Thanks Watson" I said then looking back over at Sherlock, "funny thought is that if I were to hang out with you more that your brother would start wanting me to spy on you for money". Sherlock looked at me confused, but I could tell from Watsons face that I was correct. 

"How would you know of that" Watson asked before Sherlock got a chance. 

"Because I could see that you are a very nice friend who wouldn't want to sell his friend out like that and despite Sherlock acting like he is the only child I can see that he has an older brother that acts like he doesn't care about him. I can read that about you two. I would tell that Watson has been in the military and that he was a doctor, but I am pretty sure that Sherlock already made that deduction. Honestly I am more than surprised that Watson hasn't noticed who I am, but I already know that when he was in the army he was working on a lot of soldiers" I said as Watson looked at me weirdly. 

"Sherlock I thought that you can only do that, but know I am curious on why someone like you would imply that you already know me" Watson replied then pausing, "wait are you the soldier that I kept hearing about while I was in the army. I thought you were a rumor. You are the soldier that I kept fixing up because you kept getting shot". 

"Watson it seems that she can do the same as me and it shocks me more that she still remembers you" Sherlock said before he got a weird look from Watson. 

"That is what shocks you. That she remembers me and not the whole deduction thing she can do" Watson asks before grabbing Sherlocks cup. 

"Watson" Sherlock complained. 

"Maybe you should be more like Katrina. I am sorry that I can't remember your last name" Watson said as Sherlock stayed silent trying to figure out how he could get Watson to give him his tea back or maybe thinking that I would be a doll and try to get it for him. Which just made me laugh, but of course I couldn't out loud because I didn't want either of them looking at me weirdly.