Me and my step daddy

TW:gun play
Her pov
I've always love my step dad like he was my real dad because he was my only father figure. Although their something about him when he's all sweaty coming home from the gym or in his suit from work. I find myself loving when he has his gun in his waist band I like knowing he'll kill anyone that gets in his way. And I want to get in the way of his marriage with my mother. He deserves a nice warm tight virgin pussy not some loose old rag of a pussy. And look at that I hear the garage with a smirk I say under my breathe "daddy's home".

                                                            🤍

"Daddy how was work?" I say in a cheerful way "oh hey sweetheart it was okay." He says I look at his hand their covered in blood I know my dad killed people but I didn't know he would be sloppy about it. I see his gun and I take it "Luna you know not to play with weapons and that one is loaded" he says in a stern voice as he walks to the kitchen to wash his bloody hand not paying me much mind. "I'm aware" I say pointing it at the back of his head. "Luna be a doll and not shoot me in the head." How did he know? He was still turned around." You know I would never daddy but I'll consider not shooting u in the leg if u give me what I want." I say smirking but not too hard." What may that be princess?" He asks finally turning around. "You inside me." I say but this time I'm not smiling just standing waiting for his answer.

                                                             🤍

Blinked once but some how his in front of me with a gun pointed at my head I know this shouldn't turn me on but damn he was so sexy above me I mean he is fairly taller than me but I knew by his aura he wasn't just my step dad anymore he was daddy. "Princess you know I with ur mom correct?" His perfectly ocean blue eyes stood out with his jet black hair that was wet he probably had been to the gym before home but he was still wearing his white button up with his black slacks and that beautiful red tie red is my favorite color he knew what he was doing. "That's why I want you , you should have a good tight pussy like mine you deserve it." I stare into his eyes slowly traveling from his chest to the bulge in his slacks he looks big bigger than I thought I don't know if I can take him. "Hello? Princess?"

His pov:
I would fuck he right know and I do but I have to control myself. Fuck why isn't she saying anything what did I do? "U-um yea?" I realized that she wasn't looking at my face damn I'm hard as shit fuck. "What are you looking at my love?" She finally snapped out of it "n-nothing sorry" I smile " there's nothing to be sorry about princess" I chuckle a little but not too much then I realize we are still dressed. " let me take them clothes off okay?" I say traveling the gun down her shirt all the was to her pussy. "Shove it in me" she said so fast I bearly heard her. "What did u say princess?" I heard her that's why I'm unloading the gun. "Shove it in me please daddy." She smiled so innocently like she didn't just ask me so shove a gun up her pussy. I take her shorts off and stare at the wet spot in he underwear she but these on for me their a pretty sage green. My favorite color I lightly touched her lace. She    Softly moaned my name "Blake." "hm?" "Stop testing me before I take them off for you." She said it so confidently. "Yes ma'am" I grabbed her waist and carried her upstairs to me and hers mothers room like a baby. She started touching me after the last step I slammed her on the bed and holy shit and I take her painties off so fast she couldn't even breathe first and I shove my gun in her a little to fast.

Her pov:
"MMM FUCK" he shoved his gun in my tight pussy it was a mix of pleasure and pain but i like pain he let me adjust so it wasn't that bad "mmm shit fuck me" suddenly he pulls something out.

Clif hanger😻😻
Word count 774
Byeee