part 1:how you guys met

Btw this story does not have smut cuz suction cup man is ace so if you want sexy sex fuck off

*it was 8 am your alam just ringed you wake up to shut it. you slowly started to get up and you just sit in the edge of your bed thinking of your new business and then you start to think how the job works you didn't mind that and you got up and packed up your case for work. You got out of your house to run to the bus and then your neighbor saw you*

mike: Hey y/n!

*Mike said as he saw you*

y/n: oh hey!

Mike: why are you running so fast?

Y/n: because I have a job now!

Mike: that's great!

Y/n: btw I need to go now

Mike:alright cya!

*you got to the bus and you sit in one of the chairs. you relax and looked around the view until you saw a old guy that as the same suit as you. You looked closer and you saw he had the same tie as you. The bus stopped and you got out of the bus. You saw he was going to the same director of the tower of where you work you slowly walked in. You went to the sign that says "sign in" you waited in the line then a guy started to sell water guns to peoples the guy gave you one you just said* huh?? *he didn't notice you and just gave the others. You looked at the water gun and it as a sticker at it that says "anti suction cups" you where confused and just hold it in your hands thinking it's for something important.* Time skip *you just got done signing in. a woman explain every thing in the office so you would not be confused on your job. The woman told your office number and which floor you said thanks to the woman. When you where walking away the woman said.

"Wait I need to tell you something! "

Y/n: yes?

Some guy gave you a water gun right?

Y/n yes? Why do you ask?

The guy gave you that because some guy is climbing guy business windows with suction cups The guy is also climbing others windows so yeah make sure your windows don't get suction cups on!

Y/n ok! I will..

*you walk to the elevator thinking how does that guy look like? Why does he climb with suction cups? You walk to the elevator and a old guy steps in. It was the same guy that you saw! You look at his ID his name was guy bussiness he was the guy who got his windows climbed with suction cups the elevator door opens and you walk to your office. You open your office door and you walked in and sits in your chair looking around with a lot of windows. You stopped to look around and decided to do your work. "Time skip" you decided to relax for a minute form signing papers. You relax in your chair and then you hear a smudging sound you got up and walk around your office and then you see a Shadow behind you you slowly turn around you see a guy with brown hair short and little bit long hair with a purple shirt and a bike helmet on with a backpack. He was climbing with suction cups like how that woman said.*

Scm: well hello fella!

Y/n: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!?

Scm: suction cup man are you stupid???

Y/n: are you that guy that almost everyone warned me???

Scm: wow I didn't know I was famous here!

Scm: I bet that bitch told everyone here >:(

*you look at him like zooming out at his face you feel like you just want something you feel that you can't explain you started to blush for no reason*

Scm: um.. Hello?

Y/n: oh! Sorry I was zooming out

Scm: at what?

Y/n: I don't really know.

Scm: well cya! I got to climb up this tower!

Y/n: wait!

Scm: what?!?

Y/n: do you have time?

Scm: well.. Yeah?

*you grab something on your case it was food*

Y/n: do you like.. Wanna eat something or nah?

Scm: well sure!

*he climbed in the window and sat down*
*he grabs a hotdog and bites it*

Y/n: so what do you do for a living?

Scm: are you kidding me? I been climbing this tower for like.. Umm..7 years! That it became my hobby!

Y/n: that sounds weird... But that's you.

*suction cup man finished the hot dog he picked up*

Scm: alright im finished so im gonna climb this tower now!

*you wave at him*

Y/n: bye!

*you get up from the floor and you sit at your chair again you were blushing from that guy his voice his look that made you blush you started to work again signing papers again then you hear peoples arguing outside you didn't care because you know it was just scm and guy business "TIME SKIP" it was 6 pm it was the time you go home. You got outside of the building. you wait for the bus the bus finally came you walked inside the bus and you sit down thinking of suction cup man that you think you became like a addict for him but you just sit there looking at the towers the bus stops at your house and you ran to your house and jumped to your bed you were in your bed laying down. You headed a knock in the door you walked to the door you saw it was Zach your neighbor*

Zach: can I borrow your sugar?

Y/n: sure!

*you gave him the whole sugar to him and closed the door you ran to your bed again and relaxed that you falled asleep*

I know it has bad grammar but part 2 is coming soon or now cuz im canna into making fanfics😭