🌌🀄️[:] Chapter three [:]🀄️🌌

•{[] No Ones POV []}•

It was strange, you awoke to the sound of whispering and the beeping of something. A monitor was attached to you and, you coughed slightly from the soreness of your throat. You tried sitting up but your body was more sore then you had ever felt.

This got the attention of the two that were speaking and they made you lay back. "Don't sit up just yet Ms. [L/N]. You were painfully blood controlled so your body may not be well enough to move around." A woman with short blonde hair and pretty purple eyes said.

Her ears were hidden by her hair as she smiled a little to try and relax you

Her ears were hidden by her hair as she smiled a little to try and relax you. You looked at her and laid back like they said. "Where are we?" You asked. You woke up in a strange place, of course you would want answers.

She looks down a bit sadly, "We are on the border as the sister queens had chased us out.." she frowned. You look at her worried, "Pls tell me everyone is alright!" You yelped. You grabbed her hand holding it tightly and, looking up at her with pleading eyes.

She sighed and turned her head to your right. You slowly turn your head the same way and gaped with wide eyes. The entire infirmary tent was filled with nothing but patients. Some of them nearly on their deathbeds...

"What the hell..." you whisper. "The queens have been demanding you and the relic be given to them at once, or else they will destroy us all.." the nurse said looking down. "We've been trying our hardest to not get pushed back any farther but as you see they always win..."

A soft growl left your lips before you remember the night in the woods. "H-how long have a I been out?" You asked her. She looked at you dead in the eye, "3 days" she sighed. Your eyes widened in both shock and horror.

'So while I was passed out others had died and were injured? How could I have let this happen?' You thought. Slow tears left your eyes. All of a sudden someone walked into the tent.

It was head councilor Tomayo, though he looked like he had not slept in a week. You look at him worried, "Councilor Tomayo?" You question. He goes beside you and sits in a chair waving the nurse off.

He looks at you sadly, "[Y/N] my dear there is something I must tell you..." he whispered in a grim voice. You look at him extremely worried, "what is it?" You ask. He sighs and takes your hand in his and his head is hung low.

"Y-your grandmother..." he said in a breathless manner. You lean closely so he won't have to talk louder. He looks at your eyes only for you to meet green eyes filled with tears. "S-she died.." he muttered. You let out a shaky breath as tears fell down your face.

'No...No. No. No! How could this have happened? Why the fuck was I so dam weak?' You thought. Slow tears left your eyes as he opened his arms to hug you. You were quicker though, and nearly tackled him to the ground as you joined him in the crying.

Slow and hot tears ran down both your faces as you and him mourned your grandmother. She was the only person who ever treated anyone equally no matter what. She may have seemed mean to others but, it was only if you really knew her that you would know.

She was never a scary person. She just never knew how to show her emotions sometimes. The soft tears kept coming for a while before he stopped. You on the other hand kept crying. Your granny besides your brother was the only one who ever truly understood you.

After maybe an hour or two of head councilor Tomayo holding you in his arms, you calmed down. He let you use his robe as a tissue, and his body warmth as a blanket of comfort. He honestly didnt care about his robe. He only cared about you, and as long as you got it all out.

He pet the top of your head and crooned to you to comfort you. You smiled a little before falling back asleep from how tired the crying made you. He laid you back down and put the blanket back over you. "Sleep well my dear child... for our journey to find a new home will be long..." he said softly.

Leaving you to your sleep. He then walked out of the tent showing others outside. Others were all in uniform and were on edge. Ever have all creatures fight against your kind and attacking 2 times a day? It does that to you..

Everyone was so tired but they couldn't let their guard down. That's why so many are injured. Tomayo sighed and walked to his tent, pushing the cloth aside. Once inside the tent, he went to a stand that had a picture.

He picked up the picture it showed him and his family. His family was of his wife, 2 sons, 3 daughters, and a dog. He smiled softly remembering when they were still alive 2 days ago...

A soft sigh left his lips as he put the picture back down on the stand. When he put it down Ho noticed his hands were shaking. He looked down at his shaking hands remembering the gruesome scene of his family dying.

It disturbed him of how their screams and wails for help still rang through his ears. It rattled through his brain like that of a nightmare. The scene was going to haunt him for the rest of his life.

You were now his only family left... He considered you as family as he loved you like a daughter. He wasn't going to let anyone or anything hurt you. Not while he was around. If those sister queens wanted you..

They would have to go through him, they would have to pry you from his dead hands. He'll die like your grandmother, protecting you till the very end.

_____________________________________________________________

HELLO MY CHILDREN! My bright and shining fireworks and firecrackers! I hope you all have been doing good!

🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆