Prologue

A/N: Hi again, please support my friend, she's a really good writer. Curious-606

~ø~ø~ø~

On Call

Lila: Sir, it is done. I took away all her friends, even her parents abandoned her.

???: Very good Miss Rossi, you surely know how to do your job. Your payment will be sent tomorrow. Have a good day.

Lila: Thank you sir.

End of call

???: My dear sweet Marinette

The man said holding a picture of Marinette in his hands.

???: You will be mine soon

~ø~ø~ø~

Marinette walked into the school and ran to her classroom, trying to avoid being tripped by students in the hallways. Marinette was alone, Lila managed to turn the entire school and her parents against her. She quickly took her seat and started studying. She never used her personal stuff to study cause they'd just be destroyed by her classmates. Just then everyone else started to enter the class and Marinette happened to notice Lila smirking at her. Marinette turned away and turned to face Ms Bustier who was introducing a new student to the class. He looked like Adrien, but he wasn't . The boy's eyes wandered around the classroom until they caught her own and he just smirked.

New student: Hello everyone, I'm Felix Graham De Vanily, I'm Adrien's cousin

~ø~ø~ø~

*Some small need to know details before I continue: Marinette is not Ladybug, but Adrien is still Cat noir. Adrien has a crush on Marinette now.*

~ø~ø~ø~