𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8

⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅♤⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅

"More wine never hurt anyone." You found yourself seated on your couch, wine glass in hand as you scrolled absently through the TV channels. Choso had left around an hour ago and it was too early to retire to bed so here you were.

Toji was most likely on his way back, not that you cared though, he was always out and about. You wouldn't mind his company however because this was now the fourth time you had scrolled past 'Family Feud' On the cable box and Netflix just so happened to remove anything you felt like watching (Why do you even pay for it???).

Settling with the same episode of 'Family Feud' that you had passed over previously, you leaned back into your seat, enjoying the rich taste of the wine you were drinking as you tried to focus on what was going on in front of you.

Steve Harvey was a funny guy, but for some reason you could not focus on his comedic mustache today. Well, you knew the reason but apparently some wine and good sex wasn't enough to distract you from your life today.

Naoya's invitation was at the top of the list of things you wish you could ignore but couldn't and it was keeping you from enjoying your usual pleasantries. Usually some wine and Tv calmed you down but it seemed like that asshole had riled you up intentionally.

Not only did he refuse to take no for an answer, but he's accepting such a blasphemous marriage between himself and your sister for no other reason than spite.

What a CUNT

To make matters worse, he still had the audacity to enter your house and tell you what to do. You were still mad at yourself for not throwing the tea on him like he was the antagonist lover in a Madea movie.

Finishing your glass, you stood up dramatically, "Maybe I should go whoop his ass." Maybe it was the empty bottle of wine talking, but you had to do something to release your stress and beating your brother in law seemed like a great plan of action. In fact, you were so ready to give him a piece of your mind you didn't even change out of the comfy house clothes you had put on earlier to maximize your relaxation.

It seemed like Toji could sense your malicious intent because he walked through the door right as you were about to make your way out.

"Where are you heading?" Toji looked at you suspiciously, noting the odd way you were dressed. "Out." You moved to push past him but he stopped you, grabbing your arm just as you were about to pass, "Out to do what?"

damn it.

"To beat the shit out of your brother. Why are you so nosy today?"You scoffed, attempting to shrug out of his grip. Unfortunately for you, Your husband works out too damn much. Even if you did want to fight him you'd probably end up in bed with him.

"Dressed like that?" He gave you a judgemental top to bottom look, scoffing, "I think not."

Finally pulling out of his grip, "Why the fuck not? I look perfectly fine." You ran a hand through your hair, giving him a dirty look back.