THE BACKROOMS IS REAL??? (True Personal Story)

Hey. I just wanna share a creepy story with y'all. This is a true story, by the way. Everything I say in the story is exactly how I remember it. This story I'm about to share led me to think the Backrooms has a strange connection to our childhood, and that's why I wanted to share it.

Today was feeling like a normal day. I was chilling in my house, playing video games, and I got really hungry all of a sudden. I asked my Aunt who was there if she could take me out to eat. She is very generous and she politely accepted the invite. We went out to the same McDonald's I've been to ever since I was a kid. I ordered a 10-piece nugget, a large fry, and 2 ranch dipping sauces. Everything was going great.

While I waited for my order, I decided to go to that big room in the back where the play place was. It was a lot different from my childhood. I think all my childhood places have gone through a lot of changes as I aged in some way or another. The play place section was a lot smaller than it had used to be. I decided to just go and watch other people play while I waited for my food and then a memory came to me.

All of a sudden, I remembered it as clear as day. I was a young, playful, happy kid playing in the play place. I remembered trying to Noclip to the Backrooms in the play place. It was clear as freaking day, I tell you! I think the memory connected with me spiritually in a way. I wasn't drunk or anything before this. This was really just a flashback. I thought to myself, this is crazy as I was remembering myself no clipping into the Backrooms in the play place as a kid. I knew nothing about the Backrooms when I was younger, so that made me very confused. That whole flashback was literally me remembering no clipping into a Backrooms version of the play place and no clipping back as if it was no big deal. Isn't that just crazy?

Anyways, the flashback I had lasted around a minute and then I found myself back in that same room right where I was before. I was in reality and I wasn't experiencing a flashback anymore. My heart was pounding! I went to the bathroom to clear my mind. As I walked out, I felt a sense of unease wash over me. The entire McDonald's I was just in was empty. There were cars outside but no people. I literally said to myself out loud, "Where the fuck am I?" It looked just like the McDonald's I was just in, except the play place was the way it was when I was younger. It was bigger and had all that stuff in it.

For some reason, I decided to actually go into the play place. I barely fit in anything, but I just kept wandering through. Before, it was not infinite, but as I ventured further into the play place, I realized it was infinite and there was no way out. My heart raced once again, nearly blacking out. I heard a voice say hello. It sounded just like me. I turned around and it was my younger self! My younger self said, "Do you wanna play with me?" My heart dropped and I blacked out for real this time.

Next thing I knew, I was back in the bathroom where I was. I must have been in some sort of version or level of the Backrooms. This all happened just today and I don't think I'll ever forget such a moment. I experienced the Backrooms for what felt like maybe half an hour. When I got out of the bathroom, my Aunt was waiting for me at the table and said, "Your food is ready. I got it for you while you were in the bathroom." I said thanks, pretending like nothing ever happened.