100% Funded. Printing Guaranteed!

HUGE UPDATE! The Kickstarter is now 100% funded and this means printing is GUARANTEED, I am so excited to let you know this! The link is via my wattpad bio!

How it works and what's available, if you back the project, these are the options to pledge:

Tier 1: 1 title for $79

Tier 2: The Whole Set [5 Titles] for $349 plus free merchandise and extras like signed bookmark, extra special edition chapter etc. Limited to 100 people.

Tier 3: The Whole Set for $349.

Prices exclude shipping.

THE KICKSTARTER ENDS 1 OCTOBER 2023, these deluxe hardcover collector's editions are super limited for this period.

Please support me so other authors get this deal as I am the first author Galatea and Inkitt have done this for! It will mean a lot to me if you can show your support for my first ever professionally published books.

Other information:

If you're not sure about purchasing a book you haven't read, you can read Requiem City on the Galatea app and I have a 20% discount for Galatea's subscription if you use the code swallow20 

I shared the links for all this via my wattpad bio as well.

PLEASE NOTE AS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: I edited book 1 HEAVILY for the print release, as this book was rewritten by a team of screenwriters for the Galatea app, the world was massively expanded but I wanted to add my personal touch and magic back into the dialogue between Maddie, Hael and Loch, so the print editions are SUPER SPECIAL and not the exact same as the app's version.