1

"Kusuo!" You called out as you entered his room, his parents weren't home and you just let yourself in. 'What do you want?' he asked while rolling over on his bed to face away from you. "Look at me! Thats not how you treat your girlfriend—" the title slid out of your mouth before you could realize it. 'You said earlier that we weren't dating, but now we are?' he teased as you sat down beside him. "I wasn't the one that confessed because I thought we were going to die..." you mumbled as he turned and looked up at you. "Are you still tired? What about your wounds," you asked while pulling the blanket off of him to reveal his bare chest. "I told you not to heal yourself with your abilities, you're supposed to be resting." 'It's fine, stop worrying so much.'

You decided to not argue with him since he needed to rest before the school's graduation ceremony. After Kusuo confessed to you the volcano's eruption was stopped, you weren't entirely sure how but you were sure someone else was there witnessing everything. You've been looking for that person since then, but you also had to take care of Kusuo since he didn't want his parents to know. You werent sure what you wanted to do or say to this person once you found them, but they helped you and you basically owed your life to them.

'What are you thinking about?' Kusuo questioned as you shrugged and looked down at him. "Are you ready to move on to the next school year?" 'Why wouldn't I be?' "We might not be in the same class! What if im stuck who those two..." you trailed off as you could already imagine the dread you would have of being in the same class as Teruhashi and Toritsuka. You didn't mind the others, but if it was without Kusuo you would be almost sad the whole year.

"Come on, get up. Since you wanted to heal yourself, you're going to act like you're uninjured!" you scolded him while tossing some clothes onto his bed and violently shaking him. "Get up!" 'I don't want to.' "Get dressed, we don't have all day." 'But I don't want to.' "Shut up Kusuo!"

He did as you instructed after almost 15 minutes of arguing back and forth. You planned to take him out to the cafe he took you to back when you first met. "Hurry up, you're so slow," you mumbled while teleporting both of you behind the cafe. You guys didn't have time to walk, since he decided to argue.

You watched as he stood there, awkwardly moving his hand before you grabbed it. "Stop being so weird Kusuo..." you mumbled while pulling him through the alley and to the front entrance. 'I am not being weird, didn't you say I should be resting?' You decided to ignore him and his idiotic questions, you opened the door for him to reveal Aiura and everyone else squished into one booth. The smile on your face almost fell as you glanced over at them, unsure of why they were here. "Let's go find a table!" you whispered, almost sarcastically. 'Why are they here?' 'Do you really think I know?...'

The reason they were here was rather obvious, Aiura had been using her abilities to check in on Kusuo and decided to watch us—and invite everyone else along for some reason. "The usual?" the waitress asked as you both sat down at the window table. "Yes please," you replied before returning to stare at Kusuo. The sun was shining right into his eyes but it didn't seem to bother him, in-fact nothing seemed to bother him. 'Are you okay?' You asked while slightly leaning over the table. 'Why wouldn't I be?' he remarked as you smiled and shrugged.

You watched him eat his coffee jelly as usual, except everyone else was watching him too. Then you heard it, Teruhashi was approaching. 'Did someone invite her? Or did she invite herself...' you thought as Kusuo seemed to notice she was nearby as-well. He grabbed your hand with his own soft hands. It was strange, his hands were soft and yet yours were rough; it probably felt bad, but he didn't seem to mind. 'That's my Saiki-' Teruhashi's thoughts interrupted your own as you glanced out the window and seen her staring at you both. Kusuo's fingers tapped against the back of your hand, it was matching your heartbeat. You blushed at the realization and turned to see Teruhashi running away after she was surrounded by a hundred men offering themselves up to her.

"Kusuo—I love you," you whispered as he smiled. It was something you were barely aware he was even capable of doing. In-fact you thought he was cursed with the same boring expression after being 'blessed' with his psychic abilities. "I love you too Y/N," he responded as you watched his lips moving. It came to you suddenly—the person who stopped the volcano that day—you knew who it was.