26.-'๑'-Party-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Angela's POV:

I woke up to... No one?
My eyes were still a little weak and my brain not fully awoken, but I felt no one beside me. I didn't hear anything besides Katya humming to herself in her room. It was a little strange. Tom was no where near me, he just left like nothing had happened. Not even a message. Asshole.

I was pissed off. I thought we had something. This hurt me.

I got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom. I was desperate for a long cold shower.

...

Clean and fresh, I stepped out of the shower and went downstairs.

For some reason, I wanted to go to a party. I wanted to have some fun for once. It was boring just sitting around all day in the house, right?

While I was planning the day, Katya ran downstairs and hugged me.

"Woah, what is with the happiness all of a sudden?" I chuckled, as I hugged her back.

"Oh I have a lot to talk to you about." She smiled and sat down next to me on the rug. Yeah, we were sitting on the floor, but the rug was to soft not to sit on.

...

.
.
.

Gosh! She was right. There was a lot she told me, but I was happy for her. We talked for about an hour or two.

"This shit is so exciting!" I shot up from the ground and she did too. We jumped up and down, like little kids.

"Hey.. What about we celebrate and we both go out tonight?" I grinned as I softly bumped her shoulder.

"Celebrate this? Its to small to celebrate over" She shook her head. "

" Okay fine, not celebrate, just lets go to a party or something! Its annoying sitting here all day and doing nothing." I whined.

" Okay, I can agree with you on that. But are you sure there are any parties going on tonight? " Katya asked before snatching her phone from beside her, probably searching for any parties tonight.

" We can check I guess.. " I mumbled as I unlocked my phone too.

...

We searched and found one.
" Its starting at 00.00. We still have a whole day ahead so no need to rush." Katya nodded as she said that. We smirked at each other and went into the kitchen to make something to eat for ourselves.

We made it to the kitchen and I rushed to the fridge, grabbing a chocolate pudding out of the fridge as Katya took some left over noodles.

We sat down and just watched TV as time passed, before it was finally 19.11.

"I think we should get started." I spoke up.

...

It was now 22.55.

We were both ready. Sasha was wearing a striped gray black sweater with some jewelry and black cargo pants. I was wearing a blue cap, an extremely big white shirt. My hair was tied in a pony tail as my curls swung in the air.