(1) | It All Started With a Fanfiction

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

Two girls can be seen in a forest, far away from any other place. The sun was shining, the sky was clear, and the weather was perfect.

A girl with navy blue hair with a head band, brown skin, a yellow shirt, cuffed blue jean shorts, glasses, and brown shoes sat on the grass typing on her computer.

Another girl who appears to be slightly taller than her sat next to the girl who's typing on her computer she had bags under her eyes, a light skin tone and golden-brown eyes. Her eyes wandering around the forest in pure boredom. That was, until the girl who was typing on her computer spoke catching her attention.

"Azura, who was a very powerful witch and was considered to be the greatest witch in the entire Kingdom. Most people described her as one of a kind, the good witch Azura was one of the strongest witches in the world. And with her powers she'd defend against evil demons and spirits in the Kingdom. And with her powerful abilities she was able to use them to get rid of all evil and allow the world to live in peace." The girl read as she typed in her computer.

"However...Two people who are believed to be her best friends and closest companions in her lifetime ended up killing her. Only leaving her death as a unforgettable memory of..betrayal.." The girl finished. "And that's the first chapter!" She added as she closed her computer and looked towards the slightly taller girl.

"So what do you think of my fanfic Luz?" The girl asked as she waited patiently for Luz's answer.

Luz looked towards the girl and said: "It's fucking bullshit, Amanda." She said as she stood up and leaned against a nearby tree.

"Oh come on! I poured my whole heart, soul, and mind into this." Amanda whined.

"Why don't you take a break from writing fanfics for a while? Why not get a boyfriend instead? I know a guy who's interested in girls like you." Luz said with a smug grin as she shoved her hands into her pockets.

"Don't ever tell me that I don't treat you to anything." Luz said as she took a cigarette out and lit it.

Amanda's POV:

"Luz and I have known each other since we were little. After all she's basically the first and only friend I've ever had. She wasn't always like this but it seemed as timed rolled on she changed drastically."

"I know it's normal for everyone to change, especially during their teenage years. But even so, there's still something about Luz that I don't understand and I can't seem to put my finger on it. Or maybe I'm just the same pathetic and introverted girl I've always been...I'll probably never change."

3rd Person POV:

"HOOOOT!!" An owl said as he flew and snatched Luz's cigarette out of her mouth. Just for her to quickly use her left hand to grab him and pin him on the ground: