42. Yes or no?

It was now Wednesday and Isabella was nervous, you could see that from miles away. Lando had asked her out for the first time, sure they've hung out before and it could count as dates, but he never actually asked her out. Maybe she was thinking too much about it, she didn't something would happen.

The girl opened the door to her apartment and saw Lando holding a bouquet of flowers, her favorite. Isabella smiled widely as she hugged Lando, him putting his arm around her waist.

"What's the occasion, lover boy?" Isabella said with a sarcastically tone. He smiled as he squeezed her waist, "I just felt like it." He said, leaning in closer to give her a kiss.

Isabella threw her arms arms around his shoulder, placing them on his neck as she kissed him back. He chuckled through the kiss and pulled away, "Careful with the flowers, I didn't bring them just so you could squish them." He chuckled, nodding to the flowers.

"If it means I can kiss you, I don't care about them." She whispered, giving him a peck on the lips. Lando tilted his head, "Wait, doesn't every girl want flowers?" He asked as Isabella kept kissing him.

She pulled away and placed the palm of her hand on his chest, "oh, we absolutely love them, I'm just feeling affectionate right now."

"Wow, that's rare but I'm loving it."

Lando smiled, pecking her lips as he moved away from the door and walked in. Isabella rolled her eyes as he walked inside the apartment and to her kitchen, grabbing a vase so he could put the flowers in.

"So, there's a problem," Isabella stared at him, confused, "The restaurant I booked turned out to closed for an event so..., I don't have anything else in mind." He said, "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry? I don't mind where we go, as long as I'm with you." Isabella said as she rubbed her hand on the guy's arm.

"And you call me cringe?"

The girl raised her eyebrows at Lando which led him to shut up, "I'm sorry, it's just I've never taken you out on a date — actual date— and now that I did, I ruined it." He frowned, making Isabella smile as she turned him around so she could meet his face.

"Lando, it's okay. You didn't ruin anything. We don't need to go to a fancy restaurant and drink expensive wine, we could always just order something and watch a movie, like we always do."

Lando stared at her before leaning in and kissing her gently, his arm going on her face as he caressed her cheek. Isabella kissed him back, smiling in between the kiss.

He then pulled away. "What was that for?" The girl giggled, her cheeks blushed at the sudden kiss.

Lando kept staring at her, still with his hand on her face. He said nothing, making Isabella place her gentle hand on the hand he had on her face, caressing it.

"I love you."

He confesses after a few seconds of silence. That made Isabella drop, making her tilt her head at him with a sweet smile, "What?" She asked, speechless.

"I love you."

He said again, Isabella grew quieter before opening her mouth, "You love me?" She asked shyly, Lando nodded.

"I do, i really do. I love you, Isa. So freaking much," He said, just staring at her with his shiny eyes. Isabella let her smile grow wider as she let out a laugh, "I love you too." She said.