Chater one-a new day

Hello, my name is Reagan Grace. My twin sister, Regina George, (I never go by my last name) and I started senior year at North Shore high. Now, don't tell Regina, but I joined a musical prediction of Newsies, and I was playing Kathrine....wait no wrong thing not to tell her...oh right! I joined the Mathletes!  I was the only girl, and Regina definitely wouldn't approve of any of the guys on this team.

I had waited all summer to see my best friends, Janis and Damian, NOT Gretchen and Karen (who I pretend to like). I walked though the large doors, my sister way behind me talking to Karen about her shoes. A yes...Regina talking about shoes. I was wearing a polo shirt and skirt, with red knee high socks, and Regina thought it was stupid to wear that. I wasn't popular like my sister, she was thin, blonde, and beautiful, I was brunette, curvy, and ugly.

I walk up to Janis and hug her.

"Hey Regs." She said, hugging me back, Damian was redoing his lipstick. "Reagan! Is my lipstick straight?" He asked me. "It's straighter then you." I responded with a giggle, Jains high fives me. "Good one" she said.

Regina walked though the halls, the other people in the hall cowering away as her pink heels clicked on the ground. "Reagan, come on." Regina said to me. "Yes..." I mutter, following after her and her cliche.

"You really should get new shoes." Karen told me. She was always my favorite but she was so, so, stupid. "Hey Regina, I heard that..." Gretchen said, before whispering into Regina's ear. Her eyes went wide, before calling someone on the phone. I decided not to listen, and walked ahead of them to my locker.

Across the hall, there wear 3 boys in blue shirts with math on them. Math was not my favorite, I only had a 95 in math. I was a history girl, always had been.

One of the boys, the shortest of the bunch looked at me. He had blonde hair, glasses, and bright blue eyes. Gorgeous blue eyes...ew no! Mathlete...no mathletes you know what Regina said.

I grabbed my first period math book, and walked to class. I was the first to sit down, front row, as usual. As the room filled up, the seat beside me stayed empty. Two of the three boys from earlier sat behind me, and the third one was no where to be found. I was very close to seating my things beside me, before the third boy sat beside me. Darn he was the hot one. He pushed his glasses up his face, before looking at me and smiling.  Ms. Norbery started the listen, which wasn't to intense sense it was the first day of school. But I couldn't take my mind off the boy beside me.

Ms. Norbery said to turn to the person to your left, and talk to them, and lucky for me, I had to talk to this cute Mathlete, I swear, Regina's gonna kill me.

"Hello, my names-" "Reagan Grace George, your the Valedictorian and Regina George's sister." The boy finished. "Oh...how'd you know?" I ask him. "Eh, word gets around." The boy said. "I'm Tyler, I like math and rapping." He said

Tyler. What a basic name...I love him. WHAT?!? No! Nononononono I don't!

"I like your glasses." I told him with a smile. "I like your smile." He told me. I never liked my smile. It was bucked out, and Regina's were perfect. "Thanks.." I said, I could feel my cheeks getting red. "Are you gonna join the mathletes?" Tyler asked me. "Yeah, but...I'm scared my sister won't be happy.." "who cares what she thinks?" Tyler said, patting my shoulder. "Well...she knows everything about me...I'd be..removed from existence...." I mumbled.

"Nah, you're just over reacting." Tyler told me. "Just give it thought." He said again, before the bell rang, and he walked off.

"Bye..." I mumbled. I hope I see him again...