11

ⓠⓤⓔⓢⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢ

ⓠⓤⓔⓢⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢ

Two villains had attacked Pixie-Bob. That made Sophie gritted her teeth in anger, it's possible that there were more. The League of Villains were here. Midoriya had ran to somewhere else, probably went to get Kota. Although Mandalay had strictly told the students that they weren't allow to engage in fight, Sophie couldn't just run and let the Pro Heroes do the work by themselves. It was reckless of her but she can say at least she should be able to support them. Sophie immediately sped forward, ducking her head to avoid getting beheaded by Spinner's weapon and finally, grabbing Pixie-Bob by her hand.

"I'll take her to the shelter."

"No way, I'd let you do that—"

Sophie snapped her head towards a villain and grabbed his wrist before he could attack her. "Just get out of my way, scum!" She shouted and threw him to the tree across her. The Pro Heroes were startled by her raw strength, she was just a student yet she just sent a villain fly for miles away. Sophie breathed in and out heavily, she could hear the sounds of her heartbeat racing, she's loving the adrenaline rushing to her blood. She's getting excited. The creatures in her head were getting louder.

Unleash your madness.

They are just small fries anyway.

Just kill them.

"This is so fun." Sophie threw her head back, laughing while carrying Pixie-Bob in her hands. "Ah, I could just kill you both, after all, you're attacking us first. This should be considered as a self-defense, right?" Her eyes fixated on those two villains and Spinner quickly left his spot to swing his bundle of weapons to her head. But not even once, she stopped laughing. For some reason, it felt as if she was the villain here. Sophie casually avoided him by moving her feet swiftly, still carrying Pixie-Bob in a bridal style.

Spinner aggressively went forward to attack her. "You—you are not a real hero at all!"

"Real hero—just shut the fuck up, you Stain wannabe!" Sophie screamed and raised her leg to destroy his weapon in pieces. Her hair was getting messy and her eyes were getting red, she could feel her bloodlust began to show up. Mandalay and Tiger, the Pro Heroes desperately tried to help her taking both Spinner and Magne but for some reason, they were froze to their feet. They could only watch Sophie effortlessly handling them both and truth to be told, they were intimidated by Sophie. That teenager was laughing while fighting.

Magne and Spinner panted, wondering how in the world would a kid like her could be on par with them and she didn't even use her hands. Then, all of sudden, both of them started to vomit blood and Sophie was smirking. That's right, she could control any fluid and now, she's controlling their blood. If it wasn't because of Midoriya came flying onto them, Sophie would have killed them on the spot. Midoriya looked at Mandalay and her, saying both Kota and Juju were alright and there's a message from Aizawa.