CHAPTER 109

█▓▒▒░░░Flashback░░░▒▒▓█

Before Michirou went to wait Giyu in the training ground.

Michirou was helping Kagaya and his wife along with his children to move in the estate where Nezuko and others will be.

" Michirou." Kagaya called as he laying on the futon

" Yes. Master?"

" I know Muzan will come today so please be careful. I trusting your plan" Kagaya said as he smiled weakly.

" Don't worry. Master" Michirou hold Kagaya 's hand to reassure him.

" I already told to my son what he's gonna do. I know he'll be strong enough to guide you all" Kagaya said and closed his eyes to rest

" Amane-sama. Please take care of him." Michirou bow and left

" Master. I will not failed you. " Michirou said as she gripping her katana

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Michirou was standing in the room waiting Muzan to came. The moon shinning brightly enough to give them a little light.

As soon as Michirou sense a very heavy presence that belongs to Muzan. She was calm to handle the situation.

" You. Where's your master?" Muzan ask coldly as he was facing Michirou 's back.

" Oh. Don't know." Michirou said as she turned to face him and smirk

" Why? Can't you find him by yourself." Michirou added as she chuckled more like mocking him

" After all. Your are demon "

Muzan was so pissed as he felt those words are something behind on it. He clench his fist.

" Say Muzan. I actually found the flower you really wanted." Michirou said as she walking slower and closer to him.

" It's beautiful. The blue spider Lily"

" I can't find it because all along the flower is in your hands" Muzan said

" I don't need it anymore. I have to take something from here." Muzan added

" You want Nezuko. Right?" Michirou said as she smiled but evil one.

" I-.." Muzan was about to say but Michirou cut him off. Which it made him pissed since no one dared to cut him off.

" You cannot just do that. You killed her family now you're gonna take her and eat. "

" That's bullshit. "

" I can take her and eat. I will become a perfect after this but i need to ki11 you all. Humans" Muzan said smirking at this plan waiting Michirou to rage in mad and attack him recklessly

" What do you mean after this? After this your are going to hell" Michirou said chuckled evil to her own joke.

" Stop being full of yourself by spouting a bullshit. " Michirou added still mocking Muzan.

Muzan suddenly attack Michirou with hus poisonous tentacle trying to kill her.

Michirou dodge it in time. It was so fast but manage to avoid and step closer to Muzan.

Muzan flinched as soon as Michirou appeared in front of him. Muzan fall back a bit as he sense was something is off in this place.

" Why you fall back?" Michirou asked and laugh crazily as she unsheathed her katana.