CHAPTER 110

Michirou land safely to the floor. She looked around, everywhere was surrounded by doors and moving around the floor.

She even encounter random demons trying to kill her.

' Crystal Breathing. Fifth Form. Seascrest Moon's crystal ' Michirou killed them all and start running to find the place where will Shinobu be.

" Nii-san... please be okay" Michirou muttered.

Michirou unsheathed her katana gripped it tightly as she was running while killing the demons in her way.

Muichiro and Himejima was running together.

' Michirou got separated to me.' Muichiro thought in worried since he knows that this is a tense battle

" Tokito. Focus. Michirou will be fine and strong" Himejima said

" I understand. " Muichiro said

_______________________

Giyu helped Tanjiro as he grab him. Kyojuro just killed the demons behind them.

" Are you alright Kamado!?" Kyojuro asked. This time Kyojuro 's face are more serious and not showing his flashy smile.

" Yes! Thank you Giyuu-san!" Tanjiro said as he stand up.

The demon appeared behind Tanjiro as he quickly kill it.

" Let's get moving. We need to find Muzan and others!" Kyojuro said as they started running.

Giyu and Tanjiro follow Kyojuro as they sense the approaching enemy from above.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Shinobu was walking as she didn't ket her guard down. As soon as she saw the door, she opened it and only found the Demon was trying to eat a woman.

                  𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤 2

" Hi! Nice to meet you my name is Doma!" Doma introduce himself showing his smile to Shinobu

" Nice night. Huh " he added

Shinobu stood there, observing the demon she found.

" H- help me!" The woman yelled, crying and fear showing.

" Shh.. I'm talking right?" Doma said and use his demon blood art to woman. It was so fast.

Shinobu took the woman with her, carrying her away and land .

" Are you okay?" Shinobu asked as she show her fake smile.

Before the woman answer her limb just fell off and starts to bleed more that will cause her dead.

' a pair of fans? This is the demon Michirou fought before. The demon who killed my sister' Shinobu thought her small fist clenching.

" We're never even met but your prickly... Oh i get it." Doma said

" Poor you, something must happened to you" Doma added as she showed his smile again

" But I'll listen to you. You can tell me"

" What do you mean ' Painful '!! You killed my sister!!" Shinobu yelled in rage, holding tightly her haori.

" Do you even remember this haori coat!?" She added.

" Hm?." Doma hummed as he remembered it clearly

" Oh. The girl who using the flower breathing?" Doma asked

" She was very cute. But i couldn't finish her because the sun came up. "

" The same scene with the girl i fought too but the difference is she survive. I admit it she was fast"

" I want to eat them because they're..."

" Cute."

Shinobu started to attack Doma as she thrust her katana on Doma's eyes pushing him back.

𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑩𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔. 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

____________________________________
_____________

Michirou was still running as she sense the familiar presence.

𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤 2

' I hope I'm not late... please Shinobu-san be safe.' Michirou thought

" That's because your lungs are dying hard, huh" Doma said as he laugh. Showing his demon art.

" A moment ago, my blood demon art sucked your blood." He added

' Insect Breathing. Dance of the Dragonfly. Compound eye. Hexagon!'

Shinobu attack again. Using her all strength to thrust her blade to Doma.

" Your very fast. Maybe the fastest Hashira I've met so far." Doma said as he glance to Shinobu

Shinobu 's chest was cutted, bleeding, that made her fall down.

" You should cut my head instead poison me."

" If you that fast you might have beaten me...maybe not because your small." Doma said. Insulting the Insect Hashira who's bleeding from her chest

" I kinda remember the girl i fought. She was really strong. But she's not aiming my head" Doma said as he smile. Looking down to Shinobu

Shinobu stand up not minding her deeo wound on her chest.

' Insect Breathing. Dance of the Centipede. Hundred legged. Zigzag!'

Shinobu run to Doma in fastest way than before that even Doma can't predict.

Doma try to slice her but Shinobu low down her body to attack the open space.

Shinobu thrust her katana on Doma's neck and push Doma to the ceiling. Once her katana detached on Doma's neck. She started to fall.

The poison didn't work. Doma just hugged Shinobu. Shinobu can't move anymore because of her wound and can't land properly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.